21/07/16

Angie's POV:

I screamed and looked at German angrily.

"How could you do that?!" I yelled at him.

German didn't say anything, he just looked at me firmly.

I ran towards the edge and saw that Kiáno was climbing his way out of the sea.

I sighed in relief. I walked back towards German.

"Well, thanks for ruining our 'date'." I said angrily as I walked away. 

"Angie, where are you going?!" German yelled after me.

"To Kiáno, to clean up the mess you made!" I yelled not even looking back at him.

German's POV: 

I really messed things up with Angie now... I just got so jealous...

I secretly followed Angie.

I saw her running towards Kiáno and embracing him eventhough he was wet. She never does that when I'm wet...

"Kiáno are you alright?" She asked keeping her hands around his neck.

"I'm alright.. Don't worry about me.." He said.

"I do worry about you.." Angie said. I made a fist out of my hand by hearing that. 

Then I saw Kiáno leaning closer to Angie and he kissed her...

I walked away sad and angrily. Guess I'm not the only one who cheated.

Angie's POV: 

Kiáno leaned closer to me and just as our lips were about to touch, I pulled away.

"Kiáno... I'm sorry... Although he did something that is almost unforgivable, I still love German. I will always love him. I didn't want to make you confused... Sorry..." I said backing away from him.

"Don't worry, Angeles. We will always be friends, right?" He asked.

"Ofcourse!" I said smiling at him. 

"Good, I have to go now. I hope you sort your things out, with German." He said before jumping on his motorbike and leaving.

When I got home I walked towards German and mine room.

"German, I'm sorry I reacted so angry, back then." I said sitting down in front of him on the bed.

"You don't have to say sorry." He said firmly.

"Ah, thank God, I thought you would be mad at me but gladly.."

"Angeles, you don't have to say anything." He cut me off.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You heard me. It's very clear that this no longer means anything to you, so..." He took my hand, pulled my wedding ring off and threw it through the window.

"What?! GERMAN!" I yelled whilest crying.

"It's your own fault." He said. 

I cried hysterically as I ran outside to go find my ring...

-

-

I hope you liked this, guys.

Leave a comment if you did xx

-ZOË