22/07/16

A/N Just an extra chapter for today, cuz we forgot to update yesterday! And I'm sorry for the boring chapter guys.

Angie's POV

The sun was shining bright and slowly I opened my eyes. My cheeks felt really wet. I probably cried myself asleep yesterday. I looked around and saw that I slept in Tini's room. Tini herself was sleeping with Eloisa. 

When she saw that I was so upset last night she offered me to stay in her room. I don't even know what I should do without her. I already lost German sort of....I still don't know why he was so mad!

I stood up and walked to the mirror. I was still in my clothes and my whole body was covered in dirt. For a moment I tought about the moment again. German throwing my wedding ring away was the worst thing I've ever seen in my whole life.

I haven't seen him so mad and sad since Maria died. Why is he so upset, what did I do? I thought about all the options why he could be mad. 

- The hand kiss

- The days I went off with Kiáno

- The moment I got mad at him pushing Kiáno in the water.

- That Kiáno almost kissed me....

THAT KIÁNO ALMOST KISSED ME. A shock went all through my body. He must have followed me. Of course he did. Probably when I left him to check on Kiáno. Oh gosh....ANGIE WHAT DID YOU DO......!

I ran to our room where German was sleeping...(probably) I knocked on the door. I didn't even check the time but I didn't really care about that. I have to tell German that I didn't kiss Kiáno and that I only love HIM.

After knocking on the door for a minute a sleepy German opened the door. 

"Who's th..." He started mumbling.

 "German I'm sorry!" I cutted him off whilest flewing into his arms.

I hugged him tight. 

He had his eyes slits

 "German I want you to know that I did NOT kiss Kiáno, I would never cheet on you and you know that. I only love you!" I said. 

A tear came falling down my cheek.

"Are we okay please say we're okay?" I said breaking the hugg and looking straight into his eyes.

With his eyes almost clothest he said with his morning voice

" Just go away!" He mumbled still a little sleepy.

My eyes started tearing up and I tried to hold them in.

My under lip started to shake a bit.

"German..." I said almost crying with some sobs in my voice.

He cutted me off with slamming the door right in my face.

The tears started falling down. I couldn't control it anymore.

I dropped down at the floor leaning against his door.

I layed my head in my hands and my knees right against my belly

My eyes started hurting from all crying.

I wiped my tears away. No more crying!

I changed my clothes and cleaned myself up.

I decided to wear only black cuz I'm just not in the mood for happy and shining colors.

I'll go to the place Kiáno took me, I felt free there and the view is so amazing. I can let all my emotions escape there