23/07/16

German's POV

This was such a wonderful night with Isabella... I honestly missed it, since I actually never did it with Angie.

Isabella was laying in my arms in the bed. I got up.

"I must go check on Angie.." I said.

"Okay.." She said dissapointed.

"I'll be back, I promise." I said as I gave her a deep kiss.

When I got in our room I saw that Angie wasn't there. It was 01:00 so she should be in bed?
Then I saw my note to Isabella lying on the floor.

"Shit!" I mumbled to myself.

Then I saw Angie's diary lying open on the bed.

Well...
I thought everything would work out between us. Apparently not.
It seems like German cheated on me with Isabella.
I read a note he wrote to her. He promised me multiple times not to lie ever again, but I guess 'keeping your promises' doesn't exist in German's dictionary.
I hate him.
I know it's harsh to say, but literally everytime I end up broken because of him and I'm sick of it. Atleast Kiáno is still there for me. Always when I'm sad about German, he finds me somehow. It's like he feels I'm sad, and needs to cheer me up. And, I'm think.. my feelings towards Kiáno are growing... growing into something more than friendship...

I didn't continue to read.
I smacked her diary closed, swearing in myself.

Then Isabella came in.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I lost her..." I said sadly.

"Angie?" Isabella asked.

I nodded.

"Because of myself she is now slowly falling in love with another man..." I said.

"Isn't that good? Then we can be together for real?" Isabella said as she carresed my cheek.

"Maybe... maybe it's good for us to take a break, I don't know.. I'll wait till she comes back, and then ask her what she wants." I said.

Angie's POV:

I was sitting on the grass with my head laying on Kiáno's shoulder. We were watching the moon and stars.

"Kiáno?" I asked.

"Yes, Angeles?" He said.

"Do you love me?" I asked randomly.

"Yes... more than anything. " he said sadly.

"I think... I'm beginning to love you too..." I said giving him a little smile.

He looked at me shocked, but then smiled and just kissed me on the lips passionately waiting for my response. I returned the kiss gladly and I felt so happy being able to think about someone else than German.

Soon the kiss got rougher and deeper and he hovered himself above me...

-
-
Hope you liked this😂❤
Do you think Angie and German should take a break? Ofcourse they will come back together in the end😂💜

-ZOË