20/07/16

Angie's POV

A few days passed since Kiáno kissed me, but I keep feeling guilty towards German. I know, he kissed me, and I didn't kiss him back, but still...

I was chancing the covers of our bed when I got an e-mail.
I quickly checked it and saw that it was from Kiáno.
He wanted to show me around the village this afternoon.
Well, I've got nothing to do, so why not?

When I continued with the cover I suddenly felt two hands on my waist. Well, let's say low waist...

"German, what are you doing?" I asked whilest standing up straight.

"I want to have some fun with you my Angel..." He smirked as he placed a kiss in my neck.

"German.." I said as I pushed him away.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Not now, okay? A friend is gonna pick me up. He's gonna show me around the village." I said casually.

"Okay.. wait.. what? A he?" He gasped.

"Yes, it's a he, German. Is that a problem?" I asked.

"Ehum, yes! Angie, we're married, remember?" German said dramatically.

"I know, I know honey. Kiáno and I are just friends. Nothing more!" I said, stroking his cheek.

"Wait, Kiáno? Maria's friend?" He asked.

"Yes, Maria's friend. That should calm you down right?" I said.

"No, It doesn't Angeles. He always wanted to steal Maria away from me, and now you..." German said angrily.

"Woah, calm down mister! I won't let anything else happen than just talking, okay?" I said as I quickly pecked his lips.

German's POV:

Angie had left with Kiáno.
I don't completely trust him though...

Anyways, now I had some time alone with Isabella.

Just as I wanted to go to her room, she knocked on mine.

I let her in and we just started talking, non-stop! I don't know for how long, but suddenly we were staring into eachothers eyes. Then she leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips.

I was shocked, but I kissed her back. She broke the kiss quickly.

"I'm sorry... really.. you're with Angie.. and.." She stuttered.

"Don't worry.. Angie's out. This afternoon can be our little secret." I said before kissing her again, and again, and again. We deepened the kiss and I asked entrance for my tongue which she accepted. Our tongues were battling for victory and finally I won.
I gave her kiss on her neck and she unbuttoned my shirt.

When my shirt was of I hovered above her and gave her another deep kiss.

Then I heard a gasp from the door entrance...
-
-
Sorry for a short chapter with much Isabella and German, but a chapter like this will eventually come with Germangie too though, I think😂

-ZOË