The Beast

"There's a beast on this island!" Jack announced. Ralph and Piggy were on the beach. Jack took the opportunity to call a meeting before they joined his tribe.

   The savages yelped as the smaller ones cried. There was chaos as Jack tried to reclaim control over them. He held the stolen conch up for silence.

     "This beast is called homosexuality! We must contain this beast! Let me teach you a game!" Jack disclosed.

      The littluns chirped with laughter.
"A game! A game! We like games!" they chanted.

     Jack lead them into the forest to look for the beast. They ran as they screamed, "Smear the queer! Smear the queer!"

   They heard movement in an open field. They looked around. Out of nowhere, a figure appeared.

        The boys stabbed at the beast with their sharpened sticks. The beast was agile, quickly avoiding the jabs. Their motto rang in the air.

     "Oi! What are you doing?!" A voice yelled.

      The boys stopped their movements. A slightly bruised and mildly bloody Simon stood up slowly. Ralph ran to him.

      "What have they done to you?" he questioned.

      "I'm okay," Simon claimed as he smiled brightly and pushed the bangs out of his eyes.

      "You! Jack Merridew! Stay away from Simon, Piggy, Samneric, and myself! If not, I'll make you sorry!" Ralph lectured as he shook a fist at the savages. He took Simon back to the beach.