Passionately Melded

Bliss watched quietly as Jude walked back into the kitchen, his dark hair dripping and curling around his ears and neck. His homespun shirt was unbuttoned to the chest. He walked into the kitchen, towel in hand as he dried his face. He tossed the towel onto the counter as he looked up and caught Bliss' eye. Neither one said anything as they stood watching each other. Bliss could feel a blush rising to her cheeks as his eyes scanned her face, taking in every detail from her eyes to her lips to the little tendril that curled in front of her left ear.

"You ummmm...." Jude started. He paused and seemed to shake himself. "You made this yourself?" He asked gesturing vaguely to the food on the table.

"Yes."

"Do you... do you cook often?" Jude asked, his eyes never leaving her face as he took a small step forward.

"Every chance I get."

"Do you enjoy it?" A couple more small steps brought him so close that Bliss had to look up to see his eyes.

"Yes." She breathed. Having this intoxicating man so near was completely unnerving.

"How much do you enjoy it?" Jude's left hand reached out to cup her cheek, his thumb gently brushing across her bottom lip.

Bliss nearly shivered at this contact. Her heart nearly beating out of her chest. Oh, dear. What did he just ask?

Jude left his thumb resting on her lower lip. He smiled as he felt her soft breath warming his thumb.

"I enjoy other things more." She whispered.

Jude brushed his thumb over her upper lip once, then twice before moving his attention back to her lower lip. He bent and placed his mouth just over hers. "What things do you enjoy more?" His breath fanning over her lips. He pulled her lower lip into his mouth, nibbling gently.

Bliss closed her eyes and leaned into him, gripping his shoulders as his teeth and tongue played with her bottom lip. "Jude." She murmured.

Jude just smiled against her her mouth as he drew her a bit closer.

Bliss felt slightly frustrated as he only played with her lips never kissing them as she wanted. Standing on tip toe, Bliss grasped Jude's face firmly. She saw his startled expression just seconds before she tilted his head down to hers. She could feel him trembling beneath her touch. Smiling with this knowledge, Bliss finally took his lips with her own. Kissing him with soft sweet kisses.

Jude, not content with her slow leading, pulled her tightly against his chest as he passionately melded her mouth to his.

Pressing a hand against his chest, Bliss pulled back. "You should eat. My aunt will be expecting me back soon."

"Does she know where you are, Bliss?"

"I told her I was bringing you a basket of food."

Jude nodded as he completely released her and turned toward the table. "It smells good." He complimented, glad to have been recalled to his senses. He had no right to be kissing this girl. They only met yesterday! It was amazing her aunt would even allow her to come back after what happened last night. Unless she never told her aunt about that kiss. Jude studied her as he tried to determine if she had or hadn't told her aunt. It was nearly impossible to tell. Jude turned back to the table. "Unless you're planning on washing the dishes up when I'm finished here, you better scoot. "He advised rather gruffly as he took his seat at the table.

"I've got some sewing to get back to anyhow. Besides," she teased as she gathered her basket, "you could probably use the experience." She turned back to him with a smile. "Goodbye Jude."

Mouth full of chicken, Jude merely nodded at her as she walked out the door. For some reason, he just didn't feel as happy as he felt he should.

---------------

"Sir. I have found the last town Dom wired from. Should I dispatch men to meet him or do you still prefer a telegram?"

Drakes's eyes glittered ruthlessly as he rose from his elaborate chair. "There is no need." He drawled slowly. "For I fully intent to see him myself."

Drake's valet took several steps back as his master advanced toward him. "See that my bags are packed. I have the feeling I am needed to walk Dom through his assignment." He brushed past his valet, slamming the door as he exited the room.

A/N- THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT MY STORY! IF YOU LIKED IT PLEASE VOTE!

EVERY VOTE AND COMMENT MAKES MY DAY!

ALSO, IF YOU HAVE A HISTORICAL ROMANCE YOU WANT ME TO CHECK OUT, TELL ME THE TITLE IN A COMMENT AND I"D BE GLAD TO TAKE A LOOK!

I LOVE HISTORICAL ROMANCES AND I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ANOTHER GOOD ONE!

CHCEK OUT MY OTHER STORIES TOO!

HAVE A GREAT DAY<