FUCKING REPUBLICANS (election tears)

So I was kind of dead yesterday and blacked out as soon as I came home, so I didn't find out that John "no one takes me seriously I'm quite actually the biggest joke of the Republican Party" Kaseck (idek if this is the proper spelling) dropped out. Yo, I found out from the morning news, so that only added to my frustration. Like I already wanted to fling myself into a dark abyss bc I'm not a morning person at all and I wanted to go back to sleep but then I hear this shit and it basically ruined my morning. Like obviously, there's no way that he would've won, I mean he had little to no votes, and was basically invisible. He was like the little kid in the sandbox that no one played with, so he just kind of did his own thing, unnoticed by all. So it's not like he'd be able to stop trashbag Trump, but if he had been the republican nominee, it would've been so so so easy for Hilary to beat him (note: I don't like Hilary, I think she's the queen of flip floppers and says whatever she has to, in order to appeal to the youth/other races/other parties etc. I love Bernie, but unfortunately, polls continue to show that she's majorly ahead, so I feel like she's gonna be the nominee, even though we're really the generation that's gonna feel the effects of this presidency the most, and Bernie's so so focused on the youth it's great. Like he'd be a great advocate for us. I mean he really cares. And the level of familiarity and comfort is so pleasant like think about it, we call him his first name and I lowkey think of him as 'uncle Bernie' or something, where you have Trump, and Cruz, and Kaseck, etc. idk I just feel like Bernice's the man. But I digress)
This, added on to the fact that fucking Cruz dropped out, made me want to die. bUT DONT GET IT TWISTED, I DESPISE CRUZ WITH A PASSION. He's so evil, and also looks like a human muppet. Ppl say that Cruz isn't 'as bad as trump' um he may not be as loud and flashy, but you best believe, he was spitting some of the same venom as trump, he's just more subtle, and tried to cover his true intentions. He's despicable and I can't stand him oh my god. Honestly all the republican nominees were trash imo, and that's not even just be being a biased democrat, that's me being a sensible human being. I'm so fucking disappointed in this country that's supposedly built on the ideas of freedom, and justice, and equality. Like here you are voting for a man who opposes each and everyone of those ideas. And what makes me the most sick is that everyone is like "oh now fuck trump he's terrible" like apparently the whole country is agreed on this point, but then ppl go back To the comfort of their homes or go to the confines of a secret ballot box and endorse him. Like shit isn't adding up bc apparently everyone hates him, yet he's still getting votes. I'm gonna be 500% honest, I blame white, southern uneducated trailer park trash, as well as privileged, racist, entitled, "old-money," pigs. I feel like they're the only ppl who vote for him bc A) they're ignorant as fuck B) they want the world to "be restored" aka the people who basically want segregation reinstated but can't have that, so borders are the next best thing.
I deadass thought trump running was a joke and that he'd last about a week. I mean in my mind, he was just the guy with the hotels who had that show The Apprentice. He wasn't qualified, and anyone with a functioning brain could see that.
Um
Apparently fucking not. It's actually fucking scary to me that he's this close, like it makes me want to cry I shit you not. People think America is this progressive, generally woke country, and compared to some other countries, we are. But this shit right here, just shows you how fucking barbaric, slimy, and disgusting people/some of the mindsets of the people That make up this country are. We're not united, and this election has made that so, painfully clear. I feel like there's so much tension, and there always had been, but this election, this man, and the ideas he represent are making everything boil and fester.

I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO FEEL SCARED BOTH PHYSICALLY, AND MENTALLY, OF THE PERSON WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY VOICE.
MY PRESIDENT SHOULD NOT WANT TO HURT AND OPRESS PEOPLE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT.
MY PRESIDENT SHOULD NOT BE AGAINST THE BASIC RIGHTS OF POC, OR WOMEN.
MY PRESIDENT SHOULD BE TOLERANT.

Is this too much to ask for?

#giveObamaanothertermplzzz
#Obamaismyactualidol4everandalways
(also I feel like i should write about Obama because he honestly did so much for our country and was constantly shit on by congress and the citizens of the state. He deserve so much more than what he got, and I'm in awe of his patience and general goodwill towards these people who wished him the worst. @ Obama bless, and thank you for trying your hardest to believe in a country that I have a hard time believing in sometimes 💞👼🏾)