Card 02 : Transfer?!

Sakura : Transfer? Move out?

Ayato : What are you doing?

Sakura : I don't know which one is better for this chapter title...

Ayato : But, you already take 'Transfer' for this chapter title -_-

Sakura : Really? So, let story begin!

Ayato : You are really idiot... Anyway, she not own of Detective Conan and Magic Kaito character. And, sorry for her bad grammar.

'' Thinking

"" Talking

Card 02 : Transfer?!

Your POV

'Information about onii-san?' That word appear in my mind. I seriously don't know what my mom want to talk about. "(Y/N)-chan, do you want to know where is your brother, or Shin-chan now?" my mom ask me with serious face. Actually, I so shocked when I heard my mom question. As I know, onii-san have left me alone here with my mom and my father. I really close with onii-san and always follow him with his close friend. However, one day he gone just like that. And, I don't know where he is until now. And, my mom never ask me about onii-san. So, that why I really shock when I heard that question.

"Why you suddenly ask me that, mom?" I ask my mom with a curious face. "I just like to ask you because you are so close to Shin-chan, right? That why I think, that you might want to know where is your brother now." my mom smile. "Really?" I ask my mom one more time to make sure the information. "It's true. Why do you think I, your mom to lie to his own daughter?" my mom said with a smile again. 'Why I feel like her smile is trying to hiding something' I feel little uncomfortable when I think about that. But, I have decide that I will step forward and never step backward.

"Before I start this conversation, I will ask you a few question. Where do you think your brother now?" my mom ask me and I make a weird face to my mom. "Why mom ask me that?" I ask my mom and my mom said, "I just want to hear your suggestion."

"If it was like that... I think he maybe at his normal place after all. Like, Ran-chan place." I said that while thinking deeply. "Why you think like that?" my mom ask me with curious face. "Because she is his best friend and childhood friend." I said with uncertain face.

"Bingo! It true! You are so clever!" my mom said happily with proudly. 'But it just a simple question.. And I just follow my intuition.. Everyone would thinking the same thing...' I sigh. "From now on, you will move out and live with them." my mom smile. "Is that so? Wait- What?!" I shocked and make a round eye (o_O)... "Why? It not bad, right?" my mom smirk. 'What wrong with my mom today..'

"And, another one." my mom said with serious face again. 'Now.. Definitely she will give me a weird work..' I worried. "You have to be a thief." my mom said still in serious face. 'That is really stupid...'

"Mom."

"Yes?"

"Are you sick?" I said with worried face. "I am fine. Is there something seem weird at me?" my mom ask. 'Yes, many...' I really wish I can say that to my mom. "And not that only, you will transfer at Ekoda High School from now on." my mom continued our conversation. "Mom, can I ask one thing?" I ask my mom. "What is it?" my mom ask me. "Can't I decline this offer?" I ask with innocent face. "Of course no..." my mom smile. 'Now, the evil smile have appear at her face..'

"Okay, okay. I will do this mission." I sigh. "Anyways mom, what do you mean when you say I have to be a thief?"I ask with curious face. "You will find it out when you find Shin-chan. If you not find him, you not deserved to be a thief. So, make sure you will find him okay?" my mom smile. 'Oh my god.. Why it have a challenge?! It not like I really want to be a thief! A thief is a bad people! Why I have to be a bad people!'

"Are you alright? You look like a sick person.." my mom ask me with worried face. "I alright, don't worry..." I smile. "Anyways, if you find Shin-chan, he will tell you about this in detailed and will help you in this." my mom said. "Are you serious?! Isn't he a detective? He will help a thief who will steal a diamond or anything else at people and been call a bad people?" I ask curiously. "So you think a mom will give her own daughter a bad job? You think I am a bad mother?" my mom ask me. "Yes." I answer it shortly. "Are you idiot or what? I am your mother so of course I will make a best choice for you, (Y/N)-chan." I mom said with a serious expression. "Really?" I feel curious. "Yes, of course. That why I told you, if you want to know in detailed about this mission, you have  to find Shin-chan first. And, if you want to be this thief, you have to be really clever. That why, I want you to find Shin-chan because it's really hard." my mom said seriously. "Why it's hard?" I ask curiously.

"Because..." my mom thinking. 'What does this mean?'

"You will found out it later. Anyway, do you understand about this mission?" my mom ask. "I think so." I answer shortly.

"Anyway, pack your thing right now. You have to move out tomorrow." my mom stand up. "What?! Tomorrow?!" I shocked. "Of course, I will help you pack your thing so faster." my mom said. I sigh "Okay, anyway thanks mom."

"Why?"

"Because you doing this for me, right? And, for help me packing my thing."

"Of course I would help. I your mother after all."

"Hehehe!" We laughed together.

~To be continued~

Sakura : So it's already end?

Ayato : I think so.

Sakura : Eh? You wait here until this story end today?

Ayato : You will drag me and kill me if I not wait here anyway.

Sakura : So, you already know? Hehehe ^-^

Ayato : Anyway, I will do my job. A title about next chapter is...

Card 03 : I found you!