Card 11 : New Rival?

Ayato : I'm apologize for Sakura bad grammar and etc. I hope you guys like this chapter.

Sakura : So, let's the story begin! ^-^

Ayato : 'She really no have a idea, uh? -_-'

Card 11 : New Rival?

Kaito Kid POV

Flashback

"Ah! Finally, morning." I wake up. "Time to get ready for school." I looked at the clock. I went in front of house and I saw a letter. 'Letter?' I take it and saw, 'From, detective boy? Who is 'he'?' I thought. I open and read the letter.

To Kaito Kid,

Hi, I'm Detective Boy. If you read this, so that's mean you're Kid, right? Hehehe. I heard you are a pro thief that be called  'uncatchable thief'. However, I'm sure I will catch you soon. See you soon.

From, Detective Boy.

'Who is he? He really confident and it annoying me. However, this is make thing interesting... But, how he know this is my home? He know me is Kaito Kid? I feel worried know...'

End Flashback

'Erm...' I think carefully about it. 'How he know my house..' I thought.

Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong!

'Oh! The bell, now time to go home..' I thought. 'I not enter a single class at all..' I sigh. I went to gate to went home and I saw (Y/N)-chan there. 'What is she doing here?' She seem like waiting someone. "What are you doing, (Y/N)?" I asked her. "I want to ask you..." she said. "Ask me, like what?" I asked. "Let's go home together. I will asked you while go home." she said. "Okay!" I smile. 'Yes! I will go home with (Y/N)-chan!' I thought happily.

"Kuroba-kun, do you went to Kaito Kid theft yesterday?" she asked me. I was speechless and shocked at her question. "H-how did you know?" I stuttered. "Aoko told me." she said. 'Damn, that Ahoko!' I feel really mad. "Kuroba-kun?" she stare at me. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Ah! N-nothing!" I answer shortly. "Hontou.. ni? (Really?)" she asked. "Yup!" I said with a smile on my face. "Okay.." she said.

~Time skip~

"Now, I will go this way." she said. "Okay." I smile. "I will go now-" I cut her word with my hug. 'She is so cute.. I can't let her go away..' I thought. "K-k-k-kuroba-kun! W-w-w-what are you doing!" she stuttered. I looked at her face. Her face became red. 'Her face and reaction is too cute for me..' I thought. "You too cute. I can't let you go home yet." I said. "No way!" she push me and quickly ran away from me. "Wait!" I shouted. She ignore me. 'How could she...' I sigh. 'However, that's still cute.' I smile by myself.

After that, I went home. I saw Jii-chan there. "Jii-chan? Why are you here?" I asked him. "Do you know, botchama? You will have a new rival from now on." he said. "Do you mean.. that detective boy?" I asked him. He nodded. "How did that letter can get here?" I asked him. "I'm the one who send it here." he said. 'Ah...' I sigh and feel relieved. 'He don't know me yet.' I smile. 'But..'

"How did you get that letter?" I asked him. "I found that letter near the building we went yesterday. It seem like he know Kaito Kid will take this letter." he said. "Hmm.. However, this will be very interesting.." I smile.

-Tomorrow morning-

"Hi!" I said when I saw (Y/N)-chan at locker. "Hi..." she reply. 'She look down.. Did I make her mad..?' I thought. "Sorry." I said shortly. "Eh?" she looked shocked. "I'm sorry for yesterday. I'm know, you don't feel comfortable at all right? So, I want to apologize to you." I said. She stare at me. Suddenly, she smile beautifully at me. "It's alright." she said. 'How can you be so kind at someone 'bad' like me..' I thought. "If I want to touch you, I will asked you first." I said with serious face. Her face became red. "L-l-like I want!" she shouted and quickly went to classroom. 'Hehehe~ She is so cute..' I chuckle.

I went to classroom at sit at my seat, beside (Y/N)-chan. 'She look like still mad at me. What I can do? I really like to tease her..' I thought. Mrs. Nakaba enter the classroom (their classroom teacher. I decide to take a name on her~ >v<). Class monitor, said like always. "Stand up! Bow! Sit down!"

"Hello class!" she said cheerfully. "It's look like we will have a new student today!" she said. 'New student?' I thought. "New student again!" some boy look kind of happy. "It's boy or girl?" the girl asked. "Hehehe? What do you think?" Mrs. Nakaba asked. "Of course boy!" the girls said with one heart. "Girl! Cute girl!" the boys said. 'Now fight between girl vs boy start..' I sigh. "Just take a look by yourself. Please come in!" she said. One good looking boy enter the classroom. The girls look shocked and excited. Some of them shouted 'KYAA!' like a fangirl of him. While, the boys sigh and look depress. I quickly look at (Y/N)-chan who is sit next to me. 'How about her reaction? Is he the type of boy that she like?' I thought. She look normal, like not really care about it.

"Do you not have interest in him?" I suddenly asked her that. She look curiously at me. 'Wait- Why I suddenly ask her that?!' I just realize I suddenly asked an embarrassing question. My face became red. "Not.. At all." she said. 'What?' I shocked with her answer. "Why?" I asked her. I want to know. Why she not have interest in him. "Although his face is kind of handsome, but it don't mean he can steal all girls heart right?" she smile at me. I shocked. 'She.. She steal my heart again..' I thought.

" You are (Y/N) Kudo, right?" a new transfer student suddenly asked (Y/N)-chan. "Yup." she said. "You are Kudo Shinichi little sister right?" he asked again. "Yeah, why?" she asked. "Like I thought. You look very similar with him though. My name is Saguru Hakuba. I really respect your older brother." he said and smile. "Okay.." she said. 'Her name is (Y/N) Kudo. Of course she is little sister of- Wait? SHE LITTLE SISTER OF SHINICHI KUDO?!' I look shocked. 'How can I just realize it now..' I sigh.

"You are little sister of Shinichi Kudo?! Why you don't tell us early!" some of my classmate said. "Yeah that's true!" other girl said. "I think you were already know about this.." she said. "How can we know? You don't said anything about it at all!" the girls mad. "Yeah, that's true!" the boys join. "Wait-!" Aoko want to stop this fight but fail. (Y/N) look down. 'Why they blame at her? It not her fault at all! You guys are the one who don't asked her!'

"Stop it! Don't blame her anymore." that new transfer student, Saguru Hakuba shouted. Everyone suddenly stop talking. "She a girl, you know? Please don't treat her like this." he said. He take (Y/N)-chan at some place. "Wait-!" I shouted. However, he was walking really fast. 'He take away (Y/N)-chan from me!' I quickly go out from classroom to meet that brat.

~Time skip~

I looking around to meet him. 'Finally.. I found them..' I sigh. I'm at library. 'It's seem like he brought (Y/N)-chan here. But.. Why? Why he brought she here?' I thought many of question. It can't get out from my brain. I feel really worried. Because of my worried feeling, I tried eavesdropping them.

"Are you okay?" Hakuba asked (Y/N). "Don't worry! I'm fine." she said energetically. "It's okay then. By the way.."

"By the way?" (Y/N) asked.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked. She seem shocked with that question.

"O-o-of course not!" she stuttered. He chuckle. "It seem like you have like some one." he smile. "No way!" she said. "Anyway, if you not have a boyfriend, it mean I have a chance right?" he smile.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I want you.. to be my girlfriend."

'What?!' I shocked. (Y/N)-chan seem shocked too. 'What wrong with him?! I surely wont let you have (Y/N)-chan! It seem like I will have a new rival from now..'

~To be continued~

Sakura : Finally! I'm so tired to write this.

Ayato : You just type though -_-

Sakura : Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter and can wait for next chapter! By the way, I'm sorry because it been a long time since I publish of a new chapter for this story. I have a little problem with my computer, so I hope you guys will understand about it. So, let see each other again in next chapter!

Sakura & Ayato : Matane! (See you soon!)