Card 07 : (Y/N) Kudo

Sakura : Time for the new chapter!

Ayato : I can't wait! I can't wait!

Sakura : Ayato-kun, are you okay?

Ayato : What do you mean?

Sakura : 'Trying to act cool, uh?'

Ayato : Sorry for Sakura grammar mistake...

Sakura : Yup! I not really good at English, so I apologize first. I hope you enjoy reading this. So, let's the story begin! ^-^

Card 07 : (Y/N) Kudo

Kaito POV

"Uh!" I wake up in the morning. I look at the clock beside. 'It's time go get ready to go to school.' I get ready to go to school.

~Time skip~

"White again." I said after I look at Aoko underwear. "Kaito?!" she shouted angrily and chased me. I ran as fast as I can. 'It seem Aoko is far away from me.' I glance at my back. When I look in front, I saw a very cute girl in front of me. 'Oh my god, she is so cute! I never seen her before, do she a transfer student?' I curious. However, I feel like I forgot something. I still run and there is a girl in front of me. 'Wait- What?!' I suddenly stop from running and fell down in front of her.

TUD!

'It's hurt..' I look above. 'What-' I don't know to react and said, "(U/C), uh?" 'Wait- Why I said that?!' I panic. She look shocked and took some distance with me. I look at her face. Her face is red. 'She look cute when she blush.. Wait, what am I thinking just now?!' I don't know what to do, so I pick some topic to talk with her and act cool. "Are you a new student? I never see you around before." I said. She walk away and ignore me. "What! I am talking to you, you know!" I shouted. "I don't like to talking with hentai person." she continued walking. 'Oh my god... She still mad at me. I am feel bad. I know I am at fault.' I stare at her and said, "You are a new student, right? A new student should go to the staff room first before enter their classroom." I said. 'I hope I can help her to redeem my fault.'

"I know that." she said. 'Eh, wait.. But, the staff room is right here. Or, do she don't know where is it?' "Staff room is right here you know." I said. She shocked. She walked faster that before toward that room. "Thank you very much." she said politely and bow. She knock the door and quickly enter the room. "Pst-! Hahahaha!" I burst to laugh. 'It's so funny and cute!' I can't stop laughed. "Bakaito~!" I heard a voice behind me. 'Oh my god! I'm too happy and forget I'm been chased by Aoko.' I want to ran to it's seem to late. I have been caught out.

"It hurt..." I said. "It's your fault because make a problem with me." she said. "But, it's to hard!" I said. "Like I care." she said and make a face 'I don't care at all.' "Ah! I almost forgot to tell you this story!" she suddenly shouted. "Nani?" I make a curious face. "We have a new student today!" she said happily. "And, she is a girl!" she smile. "What? Really?" I asked. "You don't believe me, uh?" she asked. "It's not like that.. Anyway, your information is always wrong." I said. "You are really rude!" she shouted. "Teacher is coming!" one of the classmate said. Aoko quickly go to her seat. I sit at my seat. I stare at a empty seat beside me. 'Do she.. the one I saw early will seat beside me?'

"Good morning, class!" the teacher enter the room. "Stand up. Bow!" the class monitor said like usually. "Okay, now it's time to start the class." teacher said. "Teacher!" one of my class called the teacher. "What is it?" she asked. "Do we have a new transfer student that will enter this class today?" he asked. "Yes." she answer. "It is a girl or boy?" he continued asked the question. "A girl." she answer. "Is she cute?" he asked. "Can't you stop it already! She already at in front of class, you know!" one girl from my classmate said. "Really?" he glance at in front of class. "Wow, she cute!" he said. "Okay, I will called she to enter the classroom to introduce herself. (Y/N) Kudo, please enter." teacher said. However, she still stand up in front of class. 'I think she have a daydream and not hear teacher called her..'

"(Y/N) Kudo? (Y/N) Kudo? Do you hear me?" teacher asked her. She look shocked and quickly enter the classroom. "Ohayou!" she shouted as soon as her enter the classroom. All my classmate and I look curiously at her. 'She really like to make a weird thing and embarrassed herself, uh?' I just stare at her. She look worried and her face is really red. After that, she glance at down. 'I think she feel really embarrassed after do that. Okay, I will help her!' "Ohayou, too!" I shouted at her. She stare at me as soon I shouted at her.

"You should treat a lady nicely, you know?" I said at my classmate. All my classmate stare at me and give, 'What the..' face at me. 'I know I never treat a girl nicely before..' I sigh. "Good morning! My name is (Y/N) Kudo! Nice to meet you!" she smile. 'How can she get her energetic self so quickly? And, her smile.. It's very beautiful..' The class silent for a while. "Nice to meet you, too!" Aoko shouted at her. "Nice to meet, you too!" some of my classmate said to her. "I am three!" "If like that, I am four!"

She smile. 'She must be happy, uh?' I smile. "Kudo-kun, I think you can sit to your seat now. Please sit beside..." she look around. 'Please beside me.. Please beside me..' I really mean it. She saw the empty seat beside me at said, "Ah, there! Please sit beside Kuroba-kun." she said and pointed at me. 'Yes!' I really happy when heard that.

She head toward her seat. "Nice to meet you!" I said and smile to her. "Nice to meet you too!" she smile back at me. "My name is Kuroba Kaito." I said. "I am a magician." I said proudly and smile at her. "My name-" she want to introduce herself but I cut her word and said, "I already know that." She said, "Ah, okay."

When recess time start, (Y/N) quickly go out from class. 'Where did she go?' I feel curious when she quickly go out like that. "She cute it's?" my classmate said. "Yes! However, she like to make a weird thing.." another boy said. "It's not good to said about other people behind their back." I said. "Oh~ Do you like her, Kaito? As I know, you never back up girl before." he said. 'Yeah, I know that. However, after I meet her, I have been different from before. But, It still weird before I just meet her today! It's a love first sight?' that word wander around my mind. "What are you thinking about?" he asked. "Just shut up man!" I quickly go out. I feel really weird. I quickly go to my usual place that I will hang out alone. 'Roof top' that is first place I will think about because that is my favorite of this school.

I shocked as soon I arrived at the roof top. I saw a girl at there. 'Weird, the student in this school never go to roof top because the teacher prohibit the student to hang out at roof top.' I look at that girl face and shocked. 'It's that girl!' However, if I remember the thing happen today, I think it's not weird if I saw she at here. She really like to make a weird thing anyways. She stare at the sky and smile by herself. 'Why is she so cute?' that word wander around my mind if I saw her beautiful smile. After she stare at the sky, she sit down. She open her lunch box. "Itadakimasu!" she shouted and clapped like a child. "Hahaha!" I bust into a laughed. 'Why is she so cute and funny?' I can't stop laughed. She shocked and look behind.

Oh no!

~To be continued~

Sakura : Oh my god..

Ayato : Why?

Sakura : I don't thought yet the chapter next tittle.

Ayato : If like that... The reader just have to wait for it, right?

Sakura : It seem that way.. So, I am so sorry, reader!

P/s : This thing will maybe happen again, so I apologize to you guys first! I hope you guys like this chapter and will wait for next chapter.  ^-^