Dont Judge Me

I woke up with a disgusting taste in my mouth and my face swollen. I got out of bed and showered. I listened to the down pour of rain as I got dressed. Black sweat pants , A red hoodie and my army fatigue roshe runs with my hair in a frizz. I put on a trukfit snapback pulling on my hood I grabbed my northface bag from under a pile if clothes then I was gone.

Troy POV

"Ahh Fuck! Troy, Left , take a left!" E yelled in my ear.

I swerved around the corner and sped up. I glanced at E. He was a white boy but his head is in the streets. He dont play both sides like most white boys. He a black nigga in a white niggas body.

Dres in the back seat coughing up blood.

I remember goin with Issa , Leo n Cam and made runs. One of them always got shot and theyd be laughing and joking the whole way home like it was nothing.

Cam and Leo still live in New York. I moved us , my brother and sister back to our real home back in Cali. I couldnt even look at that house in bronx the same after watching my parents die.

"Troy!" I zoned back in too late I sped forward crashing into a truck then everything faded out.

Emoni POV

"Hey short stuff." Tati came in my room closing the door behind her she slid her fingers through my afro.

"Come on mane you fucking up my game." I said continuing to play 2K13

She grabbed a handful pulling it making my head tilt back. Mane that shit hurt.

"Listen here you little shit , your brothers not here to save you , I will beat your ass."

"Cassie!" I yelled as Tati gripped my hair even more. Shit felt like she was ripping my hair off my head.

"She aint here either now lay down , I know your hungry." She said stradling my waist after knocking the controller out my hands still holding a hand full of hair.

"The fuck! Get off of me chick are you fucking crazy?"

"Actually im pregnant and horny as shit and your brother isnt here so lets go!"

"No! Leave me the fuck alone!"

She put the gun from my mattress to my head. "Lay down now or ill shoot you."

"You wouldnt." I said angrily. She cocked the gun.

I shook my head in disgust and laid back. She sat on my face.

"Now eat." She said and I parted her lips with my tongue.

This shit aint feel right at all. Shes crazy af!

Cassie POV

"Awee baby girl are you okay?" X said slowly pulling my hood off my head. I nodded pulling my hair back into a pony tail.

"What happen?" He asked as I started rolling up.

"Nothing."

"Baby girl-"

"Look you wanted to chill right X? So we gonna smoke and kick it not talk about my bruises."

"All im saying is a shorty as beautiful as you shouldnt be treated like that."

"You dont know shit." I said angrily.

"Ma calm down shit."

"Naah , ill see you tommorow X." I stood leaving the blunt on the table. He picked me up and walked to his room throwing me on the bed.

"X I want to leave."

He closed the door and locked it unbuckling his pants.

"No your gonna stay , we fuck or we talk."

I rolled my eyes and started taking my clothes off. He smirked. For once in my life I felt disgusted in my self.

Comment/Vote?