Wherever You Are

Troy POV

I sat in the same booth we been sitting in since like forever. I cracked a bottle and leaned back.

"Cassie really grew up." Leo said looking down to the dance floor.

"Im hipp - she dont even knoow were here ." Cam said smoking his blunt. I laughed.

"Im wondering how yall old asses still look young enough to continuously pull bitches."

"Living life you never really age but when you aint really living ageing is the price you pay." Twizz mumbled.

"Is that Crystal?" I mumbled looking at Cassie dance on this girl.

"Whos Crystal?"

"Lemme hip yall to sum' real quick" I said sitting down

"When we first moved back Cassie and Crystal became bestfriends or whatever . Shes the reason Cassie started smoking then getting into fights , getting tattoos , piercings talking back she was straight wilding out you know. One night Cassie and Crystal snuck out to a party and ever since that one night what four years ago Cassie hasnt been the same."

"What do you mean by been the same she wasnt the same them first couple months ??"

"Like Cassie came home all battered and beaten she was raped and it was just so fucking crazy and till this day I dont know what happened all i know is she started having men over a diffrent one everyday you know sex on the regular to fill a mixing space inside of you - you know? That all changed when she met Miles but the whole point is something happened to my sister that night and her bestfriend was no where to be found. I havent seen Crystal since that night and its crazy the way she just popped up like this."

"What and you let all that shit happen?"

I sighed taking a swig from the bottle of ciroc. "I didnt know what to do. My heart was heavy I couldnt believe it myself. She wouldnt talk to me. I just started beating her like really beating her ass I was afraid the streets would take her away from me - I was afraid that one of them niggas woulda killed her. I realised it was doing nothing but pushing her away more and with Tati in my ear it made it worse. I will never put my hands on her again and were still working on our relationship now."

"Thats fucking crazy." Cam mumbled.

"What did happen to Tati? She seems like she has just been replaced with Ilda."

"Thats because she was she was cheating on me the whole time I knew it but never said anything shes the only girl ive ever been with in my life and that night I fucked Ilda it dawned on me that I need some new pussy. So I picked up a diamond and dropped a stone if the babies mine ill be the father and just that."

"Your father wouldve probably kicked your ass and kissed you right now." Leo said. I laughed.