Honestly...

Twizz..

Walking into the house it felt weird as hell but not wrong. I pushed away the memories that flooded in my head as soon as I seen the house. A few months here with the family wouldnt hurt at all.

I didnt think Cassie would remember Kita or Cammy since she and they were so young when Troy left taking Emoni and Cassie with him. But she remembered them and Cammy remembered her for the most part. She looked so happy to see us the way she hugged us all.

I could tell she was in pain though. Not just physically by her bruises but mentally and emotionally in pain too. I just wonder what could cause her such pain?

"Whats on your mind?" Keis asked me as he walked into the kitchen.

"What you think lifes been like for them since they left?"

"I couldnt know." He mumbled becoming lost in his own thoughts.

Cassie.

"I still got the pictures you sent me." He said showing me the pictures of me. With cake all over my face , making silly faces , and laughing. One picture made me smile it was one of us little together , I was trying to help him walk.

"Omgawd we were inseperable." I said in awe staring at the picture of us.

He laughed. "I know."

"How have you been though?" He asked me. I handed him his phone back after putting my number in it.

"Good." I mumbled.

"Cass."

I looked at him.

"You know you can talk to me."

I sighed getting up closing my room door. I laid back on my bed.

"Well...

Emoni ..

I cant sleep. Kita started crying after I told her about Troy. Shes asleep in my bed, she fell asleep in my bed. Tati still hasnt come back and everyone keeps asking about Troy.

I sighed putting on a white T and some sweat pants and my army fatigue roshe runs.

My phone vibrated in my pocket.

Kev: Im outside.

I took my gun from under my mattress and left my room and closed the door so I didnt wake Kita up. I left down the stairs bumping into Twizz. He furrowed his eyebrows down at me.

"You trap too?" He asked.

"I gotta go Twizz." I said putting my gun in my pocket.

"Iight, but wheres my son?" He asked frowning.

I opened my mouth to speak but my phone vibrated again. "We can talk when I get back." I brushed past him and left out the front door.

I climbed in Kevs car. "Yo bro you lagging we got shit to do."

"Just drive Kev." I sighed leaning back in the front seat as he sped off.

Cassie..

"Ew ugly dont lick me." I whined pushing Cammy on the floor we fell out in laughter.

"Yo, im high as shit." He said covering his eyes.

"No shit nigga thats my good shit."

"Howd you get them bruises Cass and dont lie to me."

"Troy." I sighed as my eyes watered.

"You let him?"

"I have no choice." I wiped tears off my face. He climbed in bed and held me. I buried my face in his chest

"Why ? What happened Cassie?"

I sighed. "I just - can we talk in the morning?" I laid down pulling the covers over me.

"Cass." He whined shaking me a little.

I sighed wiping away tears I turned over.

"I love you Cass." He said smiling at me.

I couldnt help but smile back. " I love you too Cammy."

COMMENT/VOTE !?!?