Leo x Corrin - Night Time Swims

"I promise it is nothing to worry about."

"But Corrin..."

"No buts! Now shush. No one will catch us I swear it." Corrin assured the blonde male.

Leo was never to keen on letting his beloved wife dragging him places. Weird bars a stupid picnics with animals were one thing, but being dragged to go out on a midnight swim was another.

It would be freezing cold and extremely embarrassing to be caught. Wearing swim trunks are awful as well, too tight and small. Leo's list of complaints could go on and on.

"Its too cold." He said simply.

"I'll warm you up then." Corrin grinned wiggling her eyebrows suggestively and wrapping her arms around him and planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Corrin please." Leo groaned covering his face to hide a light blush.

"Please what?" The princess inquired innocently, touching his face gently.

"You know what I mean." Leo have her a glare.

"Nope." Corrin shook her head and gave a mischievous grin.

"I'm obviously talking about your...indecent words." Leo replied looking away embarrassedly.

"That's not indecent at all! If you want to hear indecent then... I'll give it to you." She winked.

Choosing to ignore Corrin, Leo sighed and finally gave into his wife's demands of swimming at night. "Let's just go swim and get it over with." He grumbled.

***

Just as Leo had known all along, it was cold outside. It was to be expected though because it was night time and it was Nohr after all.

"Get in the water!" Corrin shouted from the lake.

"I am, I am. This time could be spent studying but instead we are doing... This." Leo scowled as he reluctantly entered the water and made his way towards his wife.

Corrin smiled knowing that just like all the other adventures' Leo would enjoy this one too. That's how it always was with the two. Corrin drags a grumpy Leo to some place and he ends up possibly liking it more then Corrin.

As Leo approached Corrin, she splashed the poor guy. Corrin expected a splash back but all she got was a cold glare.

"Uncalled for." Leo said sternly.

"Ugh Leo come on. You're scowling so much you might end up looking like Xander!" The Princess teased trying to lighten up her husband.

His reply was silence.

"Leo why are you so tense?" Corrin asked reaching towards her dark Knight.

Leo then unexpectedly grabbed Corrin and dunked her underwater.

"Pfdtdsjs" Corrin jolted out of the water as she spit out said liquid.

"Hehe, you are ridiculous. "

"That was so uncalled for." Corrin said in a feel voice that was supposed to resemble Leos.

"It was very called for." Leo disagreed and pulled Corrin into his arms. "If you're cold I'll warm you right up." He whispered.

"I thought you'd rather be studying?" Corrin asked trying to distract her husband so she could have a turn to dunk him.

"I don't believe I said anything like that. All I said was that I could be studying. That's not saying I'd rather study." Leo explained flicking Corrins forehead. "You sure are an idiot. Perhaps some studying would be good for you."

"H-hey! Ok fine we will study." Corrin said slowly as an idea popped into her head, completely forgetting about her dunking revenge.

"Wait what?" The prince asked giving her a confused look.

"I said I'll study. Wanna know what I'll study?" She whispered leaning on closer to the blonde.

"Not really." He replied cautiously and narrowing his eyes suspiciously.

Whenever Corrin acted like this the outcome was either troublesome or completely embarrassing. Sometimes both. All Leo knew was that because he loved his cute wife so much he'd put up with it.

"I want to study your body." Corrin murmured.

"Oh Naga why. Corrin please." Leo groaned turning a bright red.

Corrin shrugged and slowly traced her fingers across Leos jawline and she mad her way down to her neck and soon to his chest.

"This is utterly foolish." Leo whined dying from blushing. Luckily for him it was too dark out so Corrin couldn't notice it.

"Foolish?" She questioned letting her hands run down his arms.

"Very." The prince said wrinkling his nose.

"Too save you from you from your blushing, I'll finish my body inspection back inside our room. If ya know what I mean." Corrin giggled and gave a wink.

"If you insist... But then its only fair if I get an inspection of my own." Leo smirked.

"You can start now." Corrin said.

"Absolutely not. We have to be inside." Leo replied stubbornly.

"Fineeee. Then let's go inside." Corrin sighed.

"Before we go..." Leo whispered. "There's one thing I want to do. He then proceeded to pull Corrin into a heart melting passionate kiss.