Leo x Corrin- Not fair

Corrins P.O.V

It just wasn't fair.

I mean I get that life's not fair. Heck, I of all people know its not fair. Not fair is picking between two families, not fair is fighting beloved siblings, not fair is having the world depend on me.

But the 'not fair' I'm talking about is a whole different concept I'm not familiar with.

Like I said, I'm some what used to the unfair ways of war...but the unfair ways of love is completely different.

And what I mean by unfair ways of love is Leo and Selena.

The two have been spending a suspiciously huge amount of time together recently. It almost makes me think that Selena is out to steal MY boyfriend.

Sure, all they are doing is playing a board game but lately it seems Leo is always with Selena. Always. He has even started talking about her a bit.

Ok so the things he said about her where small trivial things such as, " Selena is such a bother, and a sore loser." Or "Well Corrin, I'm off to go beat Selena again. Farewell."

And Ok maybe I'm overreacting. maybe. But what if he falls in love with her. What if he dumps me for her. What if.

I started to pace around my bedroom plotting away to win Leo back when a knock was on the door.

"Come in." I called out warily as I sat on my bed.

Leo then proceeded to enter my room, shutting the door behind him.

"What do you want." I grumbled glaring at him.

"Well now. Someone is in a bad mood." Leo teased giving me a well known smirk.

I took a deep breath. It wasn't fair of me to be mad at him, its not like he actually cheated. I shouldn't be so uspet... What is wrong with me?

"Right, sorry. I guess I'm just a bit overtired." I lied smoothly. "But you seem to be in a good mood." I added trying not to sound too suspicious.

"I'm in as good a mood as I am any other day." Leo replied and sat down next to me.

"I guess..." I mumbled letting my voice trail off.

Leo studied me for a moment before placing his hand on my shoulder comfortingly.

"Come on Corrin, you're ever so easy to read. Tell me what's troubling you." Leo said.

I remained silent.

A part of me really wanted to confront him, but the other part didn't want to sound jealous. But who was I kidding, I am jealous.

"Please, enlighten me." The blonde prince said in a soft low voice.

"I don't know..." I mumbled looking away.

"Wasn't it you who made us vow to always be honest with each other once we started dating?" Leo asked.

"Yeah..."

"So tell me what's upsetting you." Leo persisted with an irritated tone.

Leo was already annoyed with me. Go figures, he was quite impatient I thought to myself and smiled.

"What? Why are you smiling?" Leo questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Heh its just... You're so impatient." I giggled giving him a light shove.

"Corrin! That's exceedingly rude. I am the most patient person ever." Leo protested shoving me back.

"Sure you're patient when you help me study but besides that you aren't. Which reminds me of Takumi."

After mentioning your brother from Hoshido you instantly regretted the words. It just made you miss him. And his impatience. But at least Leo seemed to be distracted.

"I'm nothing like that... That twat! In fact-hey I see what you're doing here but I won't be so easily distracted." Leo said folding his arms.

"I suppose not. You're pretty smart." I sighed laying my head on Leo's shoulder.

"Corrin. Tell me."

"Don't wanna."

"Corrin."

"Nooo."

"CORRIN."

"Ok Ok yeesh, chill why don't ya." I muttered and buried my face into Leo's chest.

"I'm waiting." He said sternly.

"I know its stupid. Its really really stupid, but I'm jealous." I finally admitted.

"Jealous...?" Leo questioned as if the word didn't register in his head. He pulled me off his chest and lifted my face closer to his.

"Yes jealous. You know envy, the feeling of -" I got cut off by Leo's lips pressed against mine. Before I could kiss back he pulled away.

"I'm well aware of the meaning of jealousy." Leo said softly looking into my eyes.

Can I just say, Leo is incredibly hot. Soft fluffy blonde hair that framed his face perfectly, nicely shaped jawbones and gorgeous brown eyes. And his lips, so soft and...they fit against mine perfectly.

I closed the gap between us to kiss him again. He pulled away instantly.

"N-not now Corrin." The dark night said flustered.

"Why?" I asked pouting. Leos hands dropped from my face as they ran through his hair.

"Tell me why you're jealous." My boyfriend said narrowing his eyes.

I laid down on the bed and said "Because it's not fair."

"What's not fair." He asked adjusting his positioning so that he was looking at me.

"You spend so much time with Selena! Ok? I said it. Its not fair at all!" I snapped holding back tears.

"Wait. You're talking about the board game?" Leo asked as if I was crazy.

I nodded.

"Oh my... Corrin you really are stupid." He shook his head and laid down next to me.

"Stop! I'm not! Its really no fair that Selena spends so much time with my boyfriend." I crossed my arms and glared at him angrily.

"First of all you're being absurd. Its not as if I have feelings for her. Two, if you had said it bugged you I wouldn't plat the game with her anymore. Id much rather be with you. You know that."

"..."

"Thirdly, I will commence in faking a loss so that she won't pester me to play it." Leo told me.

He really was trying. He hated to lose, especially on purpose.

"You don't have to..." I mumbled wrapping my arms around him.

"I will anyways." He replied planting a kiss on my forehead.

"I really love you." I told him honestly. I really really really loved him. " I was afraid I'd lose you."

"You couldn't possibly lose me. You know what else isn't 'fair'?" He asked me with a smirk.

"What?"

"Its not fair that you have me so... Enamored by you."

"Its fair."

"I love you, Corrin."