Leo x Corrin - Winning Leo's heart

Corrin was enjoying a peaceful and lovely walk around the courtyard when someone intruded on her.

"Pssst" Her arm was yanked and the princess whipped her head around to see the notorious Niles.

"Um hello Niles, may I help you?" Corrin inquired politely as he let go of her arm.

"Ooh~ you want to help me? You could always slather my body with oil." Niles suggested wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'll pass."

"Shame... Although maybe I could help you."

"I do not want to be 'slathered' with oil." Corrin replied wrinkling her nose.

"That was not what I was talking about... Unless perhaps you'd like to be slathered with oil? Or blood I suppose." The Archer grinned.

"Alright, then what where you talking about?" Corrin asked choosing to ignore the last part of his statement.

"I want to help you win Lord Leo's heart." Nile smirked and folded his arms as he watched Corrin grow flustered.

"W-what?! He's my brother, why would I even want to win his heart." The white haired girl said blushing.

"Brother is just a mere title, you two aren't even related by blood." Niles shrugged.

"That still doesn't explain why I'd want to win his heart." Corrin scoffed.

"Princess are you really that stupid?" Niles answered back.

"Hey!" Corrin shouted.

"Even an idiot such as say... Setsuna can see that you're pretty into him." Niles pointed out.

It was true. For awhile now pretty much the whole army could see that Corrin was head over heels for Leo. And everyone but Corrin could see that Leo was quite fond of Corrin.

"... Is it really that obvious?" Corrin sighed giving in.

"Oh yes. He likes you too you know."

"Really?"

"For sure."

"Wait... Why are you helping me?" Corrin asked suspiciously.

She knew Niles wasn't exactly known for helping out others just to be nice. He just wasn't that kind of guy. The archer pretty much ignored the orders if everyone but Leo and maybe Xander due to the fact he just couldn't find it in him to be nice.

"I'm hurt, Princess. Is that much out of character for me to help out?" Niles gasped and feigned shock.

"Frankly yes."

"Me helping you out provides me entertainment. Its a rare sight to see Lord Leo get all embarrassed and watching you two interact is hilarious." Niles explained.

Corrin just gave a glare.

"I'm also bored."

"I see..." Corrin trailed off.

"Well this conversation is getting no where! Shall I bring in Charlotte then?" Niles asked.

And on que she popped out from behind a free.

"Hellooooo Corrin." Charlotte said in a singsong voice and have one of her fakely sweet smiles.

"Hello Charlotte. May I ask what you're doing here?" The dragon princess asked.

"I'm sooooo glad you asked! See you're like my all time favorite person so I want to help you out." Charlotte replied batting her eyelashes.

"I figured that this little slut was good at finding men so I thought she might help us out." Niles grinned.