Leo x Corrin - Mistletoe

((It's been forever and I am so sorry))

Leo was not the biggest fan of PDA. While it wasn't something that annoyed Corrin, it was something she wished he was more open too. She didn't necessarily want them to be making out in front of others, but a little had holding and cuddling would be nice.

Camilla and Kaze were very affectionate with each other in public. Constantly having there arms around each other, quick kisses on the cheek, and just a lot of touching. The way the two were always enveloped in each other's arms made Corrin, a tad jealous.

And then Corrin had an idea. Mistletoe. It was nearly christmas after all, so some conveniently placed mistletoe wouldn't be so weird.

°°°

Her first place to put the mistletoe was in the doorway to the dining hall. And so as everyone in the Nohrian army filed into the dining hall Corrin made sure her and Leo were the last to arrive.

"The foods going to be cold by the time we get to it." Leo complained as the two walked towards the dining hall. "I don't know why you had to decide at that moment you needed to wash your feet."

"Well uh you know. I don't exactly ever wear shoes so my feet get really dirty." Corrin gave a nervous laugh.

Leo raised an eyebrow in dismay. As he was about to make a comment he saw something else.

There before them, under the mistletoe was none other than Niles and Mozu making out.

Leo folded his arms and gave a small smirk, "Niles... Must you really block the entrance?"

"And must you be a cock block?" Niles muttered and walked off pulling a bright red Mozu behind him.

Leo gave a small chuckle and pulled the mistletoe off the doorway. "This was a terrible place to put this."

"Yep... terrible..." Corrin agreed halfheartedly.

°°°

Corrin still hadn't given up on the whole mistletoe idea yet.

Her second location was on a peach tree in the orchard. As long as no one else saw it first then Corrin might just stand a chance.

It took her some time, but she eventually dragged Leo out of the library and convinced him to go on a walk with her.

Corrin smiled from ear as her and Leo walked hand in hand towards the orchard.

"Corrin?" A skeptical voice asked coming from none other then Leo.

"Yeah?" She replied innocently and batted her eyes a little.

"You do realize that Im not an imbecile, right?" Leo questioned nonchalantly.

"I do realize. Come on, I think I know that my own husband is a certified genius." Corrin teased giving him a playful shove.

"Well then I assume you also realize I'm aware you are plotting something?" He raised an eyebrow.

"... Im not plotting anything." Corrin said very unconvincingly.

The Prince gave an impatient sigh and halted in his tracks. "Whatever happened to honesty?"

"I am being honest! I swear!" Corrin gave an uneasy smile as she pulled him along towards the orchard.

"You leave me no choice." Leo rolled his eye and picked Corrin up bridal style. "I know you're leading me to mistletoe."

With Corrin in his arms Leo started heading back towards there room.

"How'd you know?!" A red faced princess demanded in disbelief.

"Well the sack of mistletoe hidden under the bed may have tipped me off." He gave a small chuckle and watched Corrin's face with amusement.

"If you knew my plan then why didn't you play along?" Corrin poured, crossing her arms and looking off to the side.

"You'll see." Leo murmured softly earning a look of curiosity from Corrin.

Once the two got to the door of there room Leo let Corrin down. As soon as they walked in the room Corrin's eyes lit up with amazement.

The ceiling was absolutely covered in mistletoe.

The dragon turned towards Leo about to comment on the room, but before she could say anything Leo's lips crashed onto hers causing her to stumble back a little.

Leo's arms found there way around her waist as he kicked the door behind them closed.

Corrin broke off the kiss to ask, "Whats all this?"

"For whatever reason you seemed to have wanted a kiss under the mistletoe so here we are." He started to run his fingers down her hair.

"O-oh. That's so sweet," Corrin smiled, "But why didn't you just kiss me under the mistletoe I set up?"

"Because there were so much people around." He sighed rolling his eyes.

"So?" Corrin asked.

"So? Hah. I couldn't give you a real kiss with some much people around. A little peck, sure. But that's no fun."

Leo again closed the distance between their lips with another passionate kiss. Corrin of course reciprocated.

(( So hi. Sorry its been so long!! Anyways, I'm thinking this will be the last chapter for this book just because its getting so old and I kinda want a fresh start. Anyways I don't really know what I want to do.

I could do Corrin with another guy, or I'd be more then willing to do more Corrin x Leo. Or I guess I could just do one shots in general. Idk lemme know what all of y'all want to see.

ALSO I don't know if anyone is reading this little note but I just wanted to say thanks for reading. Seriously. Everyone comment and vote thingy really means a ton too me so thank you!!))