Leo x Corrin- Love Letter

"Lady Corrin, it is time to wake up." Jacob said as he entered the princesses room.

"Go away Jacob." She moaned tossing a pillow in his direction and missing.

Ignoring his master Jacob continued on with his morning routine. "As usual I have prepared you tea, I hope it's much to your liking." The butler said smiling as he placed the tea tray on the table.

"I'm sure I'll love it." Corrin assured him drowsily.

"I certainly hope so. Now, the next thing on your schedule is lunch with Elise and Camilla. So you have the whole morning to yourself." Jacob informed her.

"Thank you, Jacob." Corrin said snuggling into her blankets.

"Anything for you master Corrin. Oh and you have a letter which I have placed on the table as well." Jacob added.

That made Corrin sit up with alertness.

She hardly ever got letters, well positive letter. Jacob usually disposed of all the hate letters. Which did mean he would have to read through her mail.

"What did it say?" The white haired girl asked grinning.

"I... I do not know." Jacob admitted bitterly.

"But you always go through my letters." Corrin said.

At first she did get annoyed by Jacob reading all her letters, but after having to read some rather mean ones she let him continue to do so.

"It was from Lord Leo, and as much as I wish I could, I didn't open it." Jacob sighed.

At the moment he wished for nothing more then to know what Leo had written down. It was extremely weird that Corrin got mail from him when he could easily talk to her in person. The only time she got a letter from a sibling was when Xander was off on some mission. But Leo wasn't on a mission. He was at the castle.

"Yet you read the letter that Xander wrote me awhile ago?" Corrin questioned suspiciously.

"Well this is different. Niles claimed the young Lord personally asked him to ask me to deliver it." He said.

"And you went with it? " Corrin questioned.

"I had many suspicions but yes, he was rather...persuasive. I uh must be off. Please do call if you need anything." Jacob bowed and smiled as he left her room in haste.

Truth was that Niles threatened to tell Beruka that Jacob had a crush on her. (How Niles knew was a mystery. ) Which was an embarrassing truth which we won't get into.

Corrin only gave him a curious glance before focusing her attention on more important matter of hands.

The letter. The second Jacob left Corrin of course went straight for the letter completely ignoring the tea.

"Corrin,

I first would like to send my sincerest apologies that I was a wimpy baby and couldn't find the courage to tell you this in person.

I have been fighting back my raging feelings of undying and burning passion with hopes to keep you from knowing. But alas these feelings of love are so strong that they broke through the chains of darkness and despair that bound them. Not even I, the chosen one, could force them back into the depths of my heart so I must come out and say it: