First Meet

A beautiful day to go swim...well today Shanks and Mihawk went nearby market place with ocean...

Shanks was sit on the big rock while looked the water.   "Whoa, today was really refreshing is it Hawk?".Shanks and Mihawk was small about 6 years old.   "Hmm..by the way Shanks i need to go find Ace.Wait here k?".     "Yeah, yeah!!".Shanks keep in daze looked the corals inside the water.    "It is beautiful...".  

*splash!*   "What!!! Oh damn now im wet".     "Sorry....".Such soft voice like lullaby.He opened his eyes.What he say a girl with fish ears smiled at him.   "Wow...who...are u?".    "My name is ______.Whats your name?".     "My...was Shanks..u looked so pretty".    "Thank u...".Somewhere...  "Hey Shanks!! stopped dreaming c, mon we have to go now!!".Ace was called him.

"Alright..".After he turned back...the mermaid was already gone from his sight.He climbed out from the rock went up towards Ace.   "Hey HEY!!!, i saw a pretty girl over there just a minute ago!".Ace looked at him weirdly he hit him.   "Ouch!! Ace what are u doing?!!".   "Neh, u just dreaming..,come on catch me if u can!!Hahhahaha".     "Hey wait for me!!".

30 years later.....

"Hey captain...".Benn called him.   "Yeah?".    "I heard Blackbeard being killed by someone".   "Whattt?!!!".He shocked.   "Calm, down captain...the news was right...even whitebeard didn't believe it.Untill then he saw Blackbeard corpse.He still didn't believe it..but it was truth".    "Someone is more power than us?...maybe it is true.We must be more careful from now on".Shanks's cape being flown by wind.

Somewhere...in this ship...

"*yawn*...sooo sleepy...neh neh im taking a nap for a while".    "U know its not save!!_____!!!".   "Shut up someone is tried to sleep here...".    "I can feel dangerr coming here!!! U stupid silly horse!!".   

It when Silence....

The person sleep peacefully.The door when creaked.Benn when inside.He shocked saw a girl sleeping on the potato bags...

He went closer.He stopped feeling tingling behind his neck.It was a sycthe.    "Don't tried to touch master".   Benn just don't care...he grabbed his sword clashing with the sycthe.    "No nononono!!!...Taroo!!! stopped doing that!! Bad weapon!".   Taro stopped..."hmm suit yourself i will being quite while u deal with him".    "What is that...nevermind".Benn said it and grabbed the girl went outside to the deck.

"Ohh noo wait Mr!!...um im sorry just don't tell....!!??".She was infront of the Red hair figure.   "the captain...".She held her iron stick very closely.   "Hey help me Taro!".She whispered to the stick.Shanks sweatdropped looked at her talking to her iron stick?.    "What is this about Benn?".    "We got stranger inside our ship captain..".    "Uh oh, im..in deep trouble".She said in whispered.

"Why are u here??".Shanks asked in monotone.   "I wasn't tried to steal any of your treasure...i was tried to sleep".She looked down.  "Then introduce yourself..".The iron stick went to form a big sycthe.She held it and the sharp part behind Shanks neck.    "I...i.._____.Thats my name.Sorry..for distur-!!".  _____faint.Shanks was made to catch her.

Before she fell.   "Her face...more like...why its familiar".Shanks looked at her little while.   "Eh captain...are  u in love?".Benn asked.   "What?!!".   "Hey don't touch my master!".

   "Hey don't touch my master!"

Taro picture.

He munched Shanks hair.