Chapter 5

Meet Ace...Luffy's brother

Sunlight went inside the cabin...even with Sunlight..._______ feel different...why its sooo cold???

________ blink her eyes.

She was surprise that Shanks in her embrace.She ruffled his hair. "Wakky waky....its morning~".She kissed top his hair. "No...i want sleep more....in this comfortable cushion talking...soo warrrrm..". She sigh. "Enough with that silly, c, mon Shanks u need get up and see outside why its FREEKING COLD here!!!". She's shaking cold. Shanks sat up. "Hmmm, i didn't feel cold at all...because Someone warm my body~".He held her waist closer. "Wait the minute, why ur not wearing ur shirt?". "Hmm?...Well i like to feel ur warm..than my shirt and thats why".He give a sexy smiled untill ______ really red.

"Alright,cut it...c, mon perverted old man..".She held his hand stand up from bed. "Oh wait u gonna see this~".Shanks just wear pants only, he kicked the door. * BAM*. 3 his crew flying back. "Done with the eavesdropping us?".He crossed his arms. "C...c..captain!!!..we didn't do that..".Lucky roo trembled. "Brfft...its freezing...". _________ held her body. "Here wear this..".Shanks put his cloak on her shoulder. "Aren't u cold?".She asked. "See...i got another cloak...don't worry...now lets go nearby the island".

After wear warm clothes...they went down from the ship...the island full with falling snow everywhere...

"Looked captain, theres another pirates came here to stop by".Shotstar pointed to them. "Yeah, it does...lets go see-". ______ surprise that Shanks held her closer. "Stay with me...ok?". She nodded while blushing it. "Heeeyyyy u guys!!".Such friendly manner of Shanks...always Everyone known. "Heyyy, its red hair pirates!!!...Oyyy its been a while to meet u again Shanks" Marco shakes his hand. "Yeah!!!...can we have some beer here?!". "Sure u can..".Marco realise why inside Shanks cloak looks big?. "Oyy Shanks its not i want to know.But whats inside ur cloak??..its moving...". "Dahahahahaha!..sorry for not introduce to u...c,mon _______ Someone want to meet u". ________ went out from the furry hair cloak. "Ohoyyyy!, im one of Shanks crew nice to meet u!".She smiled. Marco Suddenly blush with the spark of her smile.

"When u get....girl crew this nowadays?". "Dahahahha actually she's lost in my ship...but then...she's mine".He held closer _______ by his side. "Wow u did sleep with her?".Marco rubbed his chin. "Hey! stop saying Shanks pervert!!...he does a pervert but he didn't do that !!". The girl puffed her cheeks , makes Marco more blushing. "......hey Shanks..i think she does cute...better u keep her inside ur cloak before..-!". "Oyyyy Shanks u looked good!!". WhiteBeard came. "Heyy!!".They give knuckled.

"Whoaaaa whos thatt!!!!". Crew 1. "Look that ladyyy shess beautiful!!!!".Crew 3. "Yeahhh shes kinda hottt one!".crew 2.

"Hey let me through, what are u guys noisy about??!".Ace push them away to seeing what so noisy about. "Its just...a...". He widen his eyes.He saw such beautiful lady can make anyone fall inlove. "Whos, whos the person get that chick??".Ace asked. "Don't touched mine, or u want me take off ur head?". "Yours??...ohhh it was Shanks..but here lady...if he tricked u had another woman...u are welcome to get me".He winked at _______. "Pfft, u remind me Someone...".She laughed.

Skippy...

"Hey u heard Luffy?". "Yeah, isn't he always talking to be king of pirates?".Shanks asked. "Yeah, he does..he always said that when we little".Ace taking sipped his beer. "When u guys little??".Shanks wonder. "Yeah, well i'm his brother!".He grinned. "Hey hey, ur his brother!!..i didn't he has a brother!". "Well not actually brother...just adoptive..even so..im still taking care him like my own blood!".Ace laughing. "Ur really good brother taking care luffy.Thanks for looking after him".Shanks smiled.

"Can i know...Luffy..the guy with straw hat...and had scar under his eye, and wear red vese?".She pointed her index under her chin. "Yeah, he's the one!".Ace chuckled. "He's such has pure soul...he's really a good guy".She giggled.Everyone looked at her with red face. "Hey stopped looking at my queen".Shanks grabbed her head to his chest.

"Shanks...ur drunked..".She sweat dropped.

"No im nottt!!".

Everyone sweat dropped..

They gonna meet the sharp eyes and only known....from Nichibukai..