Chapter 4

Feeling of Love?

2 Days later....

night...

She can't sleep even trying to closed her eyes.She's give up and she went out from her cabin went towards the deck.She surprise she found the figure she met when he was little...

"Hey, Captain....ur not sleeping?". "Oh, hey _________ yeah, im always like this when i alone". _________ getting near next to him. "What ur worried about??". ________ asked. "Yeah, im worried that i can't protect my friends.Even i knew i'm not stronger enough".Shanks looked to the sea. "U aren't...but human or Everyone does need to be stronger...to protect them".
"Shanks...looked at me". _______ stand infront of Shanks.She started to opened his clothes button untill the last button. "What are u doing?.It can't be that u want sleep with me aren't u?".He chuckled. "No....but u really wanna see this one coming up!".

_______ control her blush don't want Captain see her blushing like idiot.She slowly touched the bare shoulder at left side which is where Shanks lost his arm.Theres spark circles his shoulder untill....a new arm came.He gasp. "What...in the world-??!". _______ put index finger on his lips. "Shhh, don't be soo noisy...ur gonna wake up all your crew!!!". She whisper. "How did u...do that?".He still give thousand of question. "Alright-2...how about cooling ur head instead? Lets have swimming just 2 of us?".She put his sword next to her boot.She still wear her clothes on but she's barefeet.

She grabbed his hand closer and closer fell in the ocean.The ocean didn't dark so much but theres lot of planton swimming there.Makes the ocean had light inside. *splash!!*. "________!!! where are u?!!".Shanks panicked. ________ showed up infront of him. "Hahhahaha why u soo worried about..u kinda like doing jokes aren't u". _______ giggled. Shanks realise that...her hair changed...her hair colour was blue.Before she wet...her hair was brown. "It can't be when we-". "Yes, Shanks i did met u.I mean we've been met before.Untill that day i met u on this ship...i realise u grown up being man i proud.And what the thing i worried is..your scar, u save Luffy from him right?". She touched the scar the left eyes.

"Yeah, i was save him...i can't see my friends hurt.And why u didn't said earlier u was the mermaid im looking for?".His left eyebrow went up. "Well, i want to know that boy said im pretty is it he was a responsible man after 30 years later?".She giggled. "Well u still looked pretty when i saw u after that... doesn't changed even....liiii...ttle bit".Shanks laughed.He touched ________ cheek with back his hand. "I do miss u a lot.When u gone....i can't even forget u...that day u still smiled at me". _______ get closer and closer, her hands held his neck.They kissed, not just a kissed....their kiss was full with miss first love, passionate,and loving each other more.Shanks break the kissed.

"I Shanks..the Captain of red hair pirate wouldn't leave u alone and will stay by your side...". _______ was cried with the words he said. "Me too...umm lets go for a ride shall we?". _______ looked at him. "To where?".He asked. "Hmmm...u want dolphin ride of shark ride?".Shanks swallowed. Sharks??!!. "Don't worry they won't bite u...unless u had Another woman i will thinking giving them nice meat for their lunch".She grinned.Shanks sweatdropped. "Nononono i never lied to u...please spare my life?".He fake cry. _______ chuckled with jokes.

She whistle.After 5 minutes.A big shark came.It was the legend shark.Now Shanks really scared for now. "U....your sure he won't bite us????!!".Shanks behind _______. " Don't be scarydy fish..he's one of my bestie!".She patted her shark. "Bestie u said??!!". "C,mon...here sit behind me...i promised he won't bite u".Shanks sit on the shark back. "Alright, giddy up Raff!".The shark swimming very fast into the ocean. _______ forgot to give her scales for Shanks. She pick one her scales and put inside his mouth. "U can breath in water...don't worry".He breath. ________ pointed infront of them.There was lots of jellyfish and planton light the water.

Shanks was keep seeing those. "It was amazing...!!". "It does...Shanks...u always on the land but u have to feel ur heart contain with the sea...feel..it". Shanks closed his eyes and feel his surrounding.

Skippy....

They went up the ship. ______ transform back to human legs and same her cloth.She didn't even wet at all.But Shanks wet. "C, mon change ur cloth before u get cold...bye".She went back her cabin.Someone tugged her hands and _______ met his chest.She's red. "Im cold...can u warm me up?".He smiled. "Fine, just changed your clothes first...then i will sleep u.Don't u tried to touch me!!".He just chuckled.

After changed clothes....

"U can come in..".Shanks give permission. ______ went in. "Here sleep".They lying on the bed, Shanks grabbed the blankets ut to his shoulder.They looked each other. "Hey ______ , Thanks for new arm.Im still wonder how u did that...". "Hmm....i got ability to heal anything even give them power...please keep this secret...pinky swear?". "Pfft, *laughed* ur really truth a woman i want".He ruffled her hair. "So it mean...u can heal anyone and give them power?".Shanks in serious face. "Yes, at same time...if i was being hurt...i can't heal myself...that the curse i have to becareful if im in injured". _______ worried about Shanks. "Yeah, i will promise to protect u from any danger thats my promise". He give peck kissed at _______ . "Yeah, goodnight Shanks..".They slept.

A destiny gonna met them...with who??...