*EDITED* Victorious: Brendon Urie Imagine ( P!ATD )

Hey guys, so this is a new imagine based off the music video Victorious by Panic ! Itself. So enjoy.

Your POV:

" Come on Y/N. You need to get out. You can't just stay in your house and cry all day. I love you but it's not good for you. "

My best friend, Sammi, says. It's been a couple weeks since I found my boyfriend of 3 years, Cameron, cheating on me with some bimbo.

Flashback

God, today was by far the worst day in history. First my car broke down and I had to take a bus, making me late for work. I spilled coffee all over my uniform, and worst of all I was fired because the boss wanted to hire his inexperienced niece.

Well, seeing as I have literally nothing else to do, I decided to go home. I enter the front door of our apartment to find Cam shirtless filling two glasses of water. As soon as he sees me coming in a panicked look overcomes him, but he quickly covers it up.

" what happened Y/N? Why you home early? " he asks me as I walk through the door.

" I was fired. " I say, sniffling.

I take my bag off my shoulder and throw it on the ground roughly, not caring in the least bit about the contents inside.

" What? Why, what happened? " he asks.

" Well, I was told that it was because corporate wanted to do some 'downsizing' to the company or some bullshit. " I growl, throwing my keys on the counter.

" But then, when I went to go grab my shit, I heard from Carla he fired me so he could hire his fucking inexperienced niece. "

" Aw, Hun. You wanna a glass of water or something? "he asks.

I nod and he hands me one of the glasses in his hand. I take a sip of water.

"Thanks Cam, you're so good to me. " I sniffle. I lift the glass to my lips, just as I'm about to take a sip though, I hear a noise come from the bedroom area.

" What was that? " I ask, curiously looking over Cam's shoulder towards the bedroom.

Almost immediately, I see Cam starting to fidget as a panicked look washed over his face.

" Cam, what's wrong? Who's back there? " I question.

Almost immediately after that, I freeze completely in my spot. I look at the glass in his hand and my hand then back at him.

" Why were you pouring two glasses of water? " I ask him.

" W-what? What do you mean? " he asks.

" You didn't know I was coming home early. " I state matter-of-factly.

" so why were you pouring another glass? " I repeat, a serious tone taking over my voice.

He was about to answer when I saw a girl in one of his tee shirts walk into the kitchen where we were at holding my songbook.