Leave her Alone: Remington Leith imagine. ( PR )

A/N: Hello peoples of the Internet. So this imagine is loosely inspired from the movie Magic Mike. Because I just watched that and, honestly, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Also, some bad words manage to slip out in this so if you're like, 11 or under ... first off why are you even reading wattpad go play outside and have a childhood! And second of all, idfk I hope you liked it.
____________
Y/N's POV:

" Sorry I'm late! " I say to my boss, Zack, as I run into the bar while simultaneously tying up my
hair.

" I fell asleep accidentally and traffic was a bitch on the way here. "

" It's fine Y/N, just please try not to be late again. You know how swamped it gets on Friday nights. " he says before going to take another person's order.

In case you can't tell, I work as a bartender. Honestly, it's not a bad job it's actually fun for people watching. Well, besides the occasional asshole that thinks he can try and get in my pants by saying some crappy pickup line. Plus the pay is pretty good.

" Y/N! Can you take these drinks to table 15? " Zack asks holding up a tray of various types of drinks.

" Sure. " I said taking the drinks and heading to the table.

I look and see a large group of guys that look like a bunch of stereotypical fuck boys.

I mentally groan but manage a fake smile.

" Alright, here's the corona, sex on the beach, and here's your Jäger. " I say setting the drinks on the table.

I quickly tried to make my escape before one of the guys grabbed my arm, keeping me back.

" Hey sexy. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? " he asked

" Nope, but I did scrape my knees a bit when I crawled up from hell. Now if you excuse me- " I said trying to pull out of his grip, but he kept a tight hold.

" Oh, funny and cute, I like it. " he says creepily.

I fake a smile and try again to get away from his grip, this time though he tightened his grip definitely gonna bruise a bit I thought to myself.

" Hey, how about you ditch this joint and come join me for a little fun at my place? " he asks

" No thanks, life already fucks me on a daily basis. " I say getting angry.

He pulls me closer this time until I'm in his lap. I shift uncomfortably before he talks again.

" Stop playing games sweetheart. I know you wanna come back to my place so just cooperate and I'll give you the time of your life. "

Before I could respond though I heard a guy behind me say

" Hey! Get your hands off my girlfriend. " I turn my head and see a very tall, very skinny guy with black spiky hair.

He was wearing a plain white t - shirt with ripped black skinnies and had an array of tattoos on his arms. And the entire time all I could think of was Holy fuck this guy's hot!

" Excuse me? " Mr. Fuckboy asks him. I look at him confused as well.

" I don't like how you're touching my girlfriend. So Just.Back.Off. " he says before grabbing my other arm, pulling me up and putting his arm over my shoulder in a protective manner.

" You ok babe? " he asks looking at me, giving me a look like go along with it! I nod quickly going along with the charade.

" yeah, I'm fine hun. I was just going back to work. " I say, wrapping my arms around his waist for extra effect.