100

Ahh...we've finally arrived at the 100th chapter.

LETS CELEBRATE!!!!! I'm tryna make this chapter extra good for all of you lovelies. So let's do itttttttttt.

K long intro but whatever we gon start rn.

Where do I even begin with all the pictures of bae I have?! Well for starters, let's begin with the one at the top:

So Justin just randomly decided to shave off his dreads...*takes a quick breather* yup. That happened. And tbh I kinda miss the dreads, but his new haircut looks just like when he was 9 years old. Example:

 Example:

BAM!!!

Lol Justin just got whiter. Jk jk I'm not racist towards anyone. But come on! He's just so cute and adorable and I just wanna squeeze his cheeks!!!

I'll show another picture here of his new haircut:

Such a cutie! Ya and the little baby lion is cute too

But anywaysssssss, I like him with this new haircut. I do prefer his longer hair cuz then when we meet I can run my fingers through it😂😂. But he's still my little baby here too.

And can we just talk about the little baby lion? So adorable (but not as much as Justin) Justin's father rented a few lions for his engagement party and Justin was there to support his dad. Like, who rents out a few lions for a day? The Bieber family...that's who lol.

But that's all I'll show you babes for now, you'll just have to wait until the next chapter to see more candids of bae.

That chapter will come a lot faster if you vote!!!
__________________________
Ahh it feels so good to be back at it again with the awesome chapters!! Ok, ok, I'll stop with that joke now lmao. But really, I'm feeling much better and I'm slowly healing myself. Voting and commenting will make me smile:) so don't forget to do that!

Love and support always,
-Selena❤️💯💯