ONE HUNDRED THIRTEEN

#prayfororlando

Hey everyone, I'm back again and finally done school!!

Now, I've said it before...I have been prying every day for the victims and the families that have lost their loved ones to the Orlando shooting.

Things like this need to stop. The victims of the shooting were innocent and didn't deserve to die like that.

I'm sure the Orlando shooting had affected most of you at one time or another, because it is very sad and very emotional.

A few days ago I found a picture of Justin's concert from a few days ago when Justin was performing in Orlando Florida.

During the show, a list of all the victims names appeared on a monitor while Justin sang purpose.

The last name on the list was Christina Grimmie, who was killed during a meet and greet with her fans in Orlando.

Justin knew Christina and they were friends and all...everything that happened is just so sad.

I know I'm late on this, but I've been very busy.

I know is chapter is kinda all over the place, better chapters are coming soon.

Again, I will continue to pray for all the victims families during this rough time.
________________________
Hey babes! I'm back again. I know this chapter isn't great, but I tried. New chapters are coming soon so don't forget to comment and vote.

Love and support always,
-Selena❤️