ONE HUNDRED FOUR

AW HELL TO THE NOOOO.

Straight up Meghan trainor cover 'NAH TO THE AH TO THE NO NO NO!!!!!'

For real, this hoe better back down.

Lol ok lemme calm down and inform you babes on what's going on, cuz I'm about to lose my shit real freaking quick.

So basically...this nobody pops out of nowhere and accuses Justin, and Skrillex of stealing 'her song'.

Like first of all, nobody knows who you are, second of all, this is Justin Bieber and Skrillex your accusing. These people are big names and they have big reputations to hold. So don't go around accusing them of stealing 'your song'. K? K.

Also, this hoe probably just wants the money and attention, so she figured she'd accuse two of the biggest names in music rn.

And I've listened to the two songs, and yes there are some similarities in the two songs, and Justin maybe should've given this nobody artist some credit or whatever, but I seriously doubt that this loser will win against Justin Bieber and Skrillex. Just sayin.

Anyway, I'm not gonna make this chapter long and continue to rant, I got my point across already.

If you wanna listen to the two songs, just go on YouTube and type 'Justin Bieber being sued for sorry'. You'll find lots of information.

Let me know what you think of this situation by commenting.
____________________
So babes, what do you think? I'm just upset at this...Justin is in the media a lot lately and not for the best reasons. I know everything will be fine tho. Comment and vote please! It makes me smile. 

Love and support always,
-Selena❤️