ONE HUNDRED ELEVEN

THE TIME HAS COME!!!

Yas finally a music vid for one of my favourite songs on Purpose!

2 days ago Justin released the official music video for Company, and beliebers everywhere have gone crazy😂😂😂 not even ashamed to say I'm one of them.

With being on YouTube for only 2 days, the video already has over 5 million views...yes, you read correctly. I did type 5,000,000 views. That's ma boiiii.

lol but it's soooo good tho! It's not your typical average music video. It's cool, and well edited and shows some of Justin's private moments.

I especially like the video because he had a genuine smile on his face most of the time. And that's part of the reason I think he's so handsome. Not his body, or his tattoos, or his hair. (Even though those are all great) most of the reason I love him, is because of his smile. I just love his smile. It's something us beliebers don't see too much from him anymore. And I wanna change that.

Take a look at the video for yourself, and see if you like it. Comment and vote if you did.
____________________
Did you like the video? Do you wanna see Justin smile again? Comment and vote of you do. Us beliebers can make a change...I just wanna see him smile:)

Love and support always,
-Selena❤️