Chapter 4(Part I)

It was the day of Rukhsar's wedding & after praying Fajr(morning prayer) I quickly packed my things to go to her home as she was very anxious & had instructed me to come as quickly as humanly possible to which I laughed aloud making her angry & me being me apologizing. I got ready & went to bhai 's room, he was awake & reading the Holy Quran (Holy book of Muslims) in his melodious voice I quietly stood there listening to the Sacred words of  The Quran in his beautiful voice. When he finished the chapter he looked at me & smiled, carefully enfolding the Quran in Its Jhuldaan(cover in which Holy Quran is kept) & placing it on the top bookshelf. We went to the car together, me continuously updating him about the past few days of my life & him being him quietly listening finally, after speaking for an hour I calmed down then started questioning him about his past few days to which he replied most to most in few short sentences or just grunting, so typically bhai I rolled my eyes at his behavior and watched the passing scenery as excitement was bubbling in my stomach for tonight's event.

At Rukhsar's house, everyone was awake, it was filled within an inch as all the relatives, and extended relatives were present there most of them were staying there while others were in their accommodations elsewhere. I quickly moved through the crowd saying Salams to all the familiar faces towards Rukhsar's room. When I reach there I took a deep breath finally leaving the noises behind a closed door, Rukhsar sat on the bed her face resting on her knees she looked sad I could tell she was controlling herself as she was already on the verge of tears. I quickly went to her & hugged her she embraced me & started crying softly, I know it was very hard for her because today was her rukhsati(after marriage bride leaves with her husband for her entire life, a goodbye) I also started crying with her I'm gonna miss her like crazy, whom I'm gonna tease when I will be boring, Whom I'm gonna plead to buy french fries for lunch, whom I'm gonna demand to come at my place because I'm feeling down she was my sister how am I gonna live without her.

Ahaaa...this is so hard!!!
I quickly wiped my tears forcing a fake smile on my face I tried to soothe her by telling jokes that how I am gonna threaten Haroon Bhai if he does not bring her to meet us or how I will not be held responsible for my actions if he ever interrupted our Sista time, to which she thankfully laughed making me relieve a happy sigh.

We talked & talked about everything & nothing reliving her last moments of Singlehood[I just made this word;-)] In the afternoon the beautician came to prepare Rukhsar I helped her by giving my opinion on different things what colors to choose & etc, then I went to get ready in my long lagha dress after getting ready I looked myself in the mirror my straight long brownish black hair fall on my back from the front they were parted from the center, a tikha rests on my forehead my hazel-brown eyes lined by eyeliner & mascara look big in my face with my high cheekbones & red plump lips. The dress hugged my figure perfectly not flashy but giving a soft graceful look, I set my dupatta at the side & attach two or three pins if I have to cover my head as the ceremony was completely separated no men were allowed in the house & all women were in the house while the men remain in the garden.
-------------------------------------------------Assalam-0-Aliekum beautiful people. How are you all? I hope you all are fine & enjoying your amazing life. I hope you all like my story.
What do you think people will happen now???
Any guesses... Plz, feel free to comment.
Plz Vote, Comment, and Share my story.
Have a wonderful life!

Lovelygirl:-)