Chapter 25 (Part II)

The luxurious penthouse was bathed with streaming sunlight, coming through the translucent net, giving it a cozy feel. I was still standing within Aarej arm's length when I tried to move away from him, he looked at me with the same scary expression so I gulped & stilled. He looked at me intensely & then in one quick breath he removed his shirt throwing it on the floor. I gaped at him warily, quickly averting my eyes from his shirtless body. He prowled towards me like a starved lion ready to devour the juicy lamb. I gawked here & there, ready to flee for my life but Aarej caged me at the door, his bulging forearms on either side of my head. I was looking downward, extremely nervous at Aarej's closeness. He cupped my jaw raising my head, bringing my eyes back to his. His eyes shook me to the core, they were filled with so much desire, need, longing, and anger but so much love. It was pure madness, It was impossible but I could feel myself drowning in his deep glowing eyes. He brought my face closer, I panicked & closed my eyes. I opened my eyes, stunned as he kissed my forehead sweetly than my nose, my cheeks. My face was red hot, my body tingling in his proximity, and butterflies were playing cricket in my belly. I removed my shocked eyes from his droopy ones but he captured both of my hands & placed them on his bare chest. His heart was racing like mine, his breaths strained. I tried to move my hands away but he held them tightly. I was so anxious ready to flee away from him. His eyes held absolute madness that was exciting & scary at the same time. Aarej spoke hoarsely, his voice gravelly with anger

Why were you in the men's gym, Maharukh?

I flinched at his tone, he noticed & softened his expression but I was already scared. He barked, his voice almost a growl

Those fuckers were parading their naked bodies in front of you...I want to kill all of them...all!

He continued in a raspy voice

They were checking you out!... Filthy Bastards...I will gauge their eyes out for staring at what's mine!....how dare they looked at you in that disgusting manner?... They will all die!... I will kill each & every one of them, cutting their bodies into several pieces I will throw them in the river!

I was horrified at his intentions, he will kill them...Oh my Allah what should I do...I can't let him kill anyone... Ya Allah plz help me!

He spoke angrily

That Son-of-a-Bitch Enzo will be the first one to die. I will torture him slowly, painfully & in the end, he will beg me to kill him but I will not kill him, I will make him suffer...He will suffer until his last breath... I promise you, baby! He will regret even looking at you!... That Rotten Bastard!

The beast was on a roll, on his path of destruction, destroying anyone who came between us. I was trembling in fear, I have never seen this murderous side of him, the cold-blooded killer who doesn't give a darn about human life. He kills people as easily as he breathes. This Aarej with his cold intimidating aura & blood in his eyes terrified me, the beast who so casually talks about killing people like he is talking about killing annoying flies. I backed away from him scared, few tears rolled down my eyes.

Aarej looked up when a hiccup escaped my constricted throat. His eyes widened with worry, he quickly pulled me towards him but I resisted pushing him away. He scowled & forcefully embraced me. He kissed my tears away, peppering kisses all over my face then I felt his lips on my neck & I started hyperventilating I squeaked noisily, trying to rein my shuddering body

Aarej, what are you doing?

He grunted non-commital & turned me around his eyes were so dark almost black, and his body taunted with strain. His kisses heated & then he was kissing my neck, his mouth tracing my jawline. I tried to rein my scattered wits forgetting my tears, my body heating up instantly, my breathing ragged, unable to support myself I held his bare shoulders. His mouth became more demanding sucking at my neck. He pushed me into the door, his body completely engulfing mine. He forgot each & everything, the beast wanted me, claiming what was his, it was simple as that. My hands wandered to his smooth back, smoothing it. He was sucking on my neck at different points, my body was the instrument of sensation and pleasure. I have forgotten where I was or what I was doing. His desperation increased as he kissed me wherever he could lay his mouth on. At last, his face raised, staring into my eyes, filled with a longing so deep & river of love, he crashed his lips to mine. It was out of a world experience, all fireworks exploded, and my body was an onslaught of fire. His kiss was filled with hunger, desire, and desperation but was so sweet, that I reciprocated with the same fervor my hands tangling in his soft crowning. All my feelings which have been boxed, freed & I gave my all, the jealousy which was eating me pushed forth making me take from him as it was my Right. If he was marking me as His, I was claiming him Mine too. Out of breath, he left my mouth we both were panting but as soon as he had enough, he took my mouth again in the sweetest kiss. It was slow, languid, he was taking his time. Though it wasn't fast it had the same fervor as before he was kissing me agonizingly slow, prolonging the kiss and making it sweeter. When I was breathless, I tried to push him away but he groaned & with great difficulty, left my lips only to start on my chin, his hands were on my waist holding me tightly. Some of my common sense returned while Aarej was assaulting my neck. I tried to push him away but as my hands roamed over his chest, a groan tore out of him. He raised his head after smooching my neck, his eyes were so full of need. He tried to kiss me but I turned my head. He remained undeterred kissing my cheek. Taking huge breaths I tried controlling my thundering heart & hugged him unable to speak, my face was flushed, and my hair a mess due to his fingers. I was blushing so hard that I probably look like a red tomato. After embracing me back, he was reining his control. His panting gasps echoed in the room. I was shocked at the feelings coursing through me, it was indescribable, utterly indecipherable. The most astonishing, awe-aspiring, and miraculous was the fact that It felt Right like I was where I belonged. It was insane to be even thought but I felt Complete, a sense of belonging overshadowed me. Maybe because he was My Husband whatsoever, I felt perfectly content to spend my entire life in his Arms.