Movie Night (Dipcifica)

Pairing: Dipcifica
Type Of Story: Fluffy
One shot rating: G

Dipper and Pacifica decided to stay in because it was currently raining outside.

"Ugh does your old man of any uncle have anything to do?" Pacifica asked.

"We can play a board game," said Dipper.

"Boring," said Pacifica, "I hate board games since my parents had the monopoly incident when I was 8, my dad literally thought we were bankrupt for a week."

Dipper laughs.

"Yeah even I admit my dad is that stupid," said Pacifica.

"We can always watch a movie," said Dipper.

"Oh what kind of Blurays do you have?" Pacifica asked.

"Um Grunkle Stan doesn't have any Blurays though he does have a DVD player," said Dipper.

"Eh close enough but what does he have?" Pacifica asked.

Dipper grabs a box that is labeled DVDs. He places it in front of Pacifica and they start rummaging through the box.

Pacifica grabs a romantic comedy staring Cameron Diaz while Dipper picks out a superhero movie about a group of intergalactic renegades.

"Okay this is a toughy," said Pacifica.

"Lets flip a coin," said Dipper.

"I call heads," said Pacifica. 

Dipper flips the coin and it lands on tails.

"Fine we'll watch your nerd movie," said Pacifica, "You're just lucky I find you cute."

Dipper blushes.

Dipper places the disc into the player they both sit on the couch and Dipper grabs a nearby blanket and wrapped themselves in the blanket.

When the movie was over Dipper notices Pacifica was asleep.

"Man she is so beautiful when she is sleeping," Dipper thought.

Dipper lightly taps on her shoulder.

"I'm up," said Pacifica.

"What did you think of the movie?" Dipper asked.

"I actually liked it, though I wished I didn't fall asleep in the middle of it," said Pacifica.

"It's okay you were tired," said Dipper.

"I need some sleep," said Pacifica.

"Yeah I'm getting tired myself."

Dipper and Pacifica walk upstairs and hope into his bed. Dipper then starts cuddling with Pacifica.

"Oh you know how much I love to cuddle," said Pacifica.

"Why else would I be doing it?" Dipper asked.

Pacifica laughed.

They then both fall asleep.

A/N: Hope you guys like this one shot I'll see yah next time.