We Found Love (Dipcifica)

Pairing: Dipcifica
Plot: Takes place seconds after Northwest Manor Mystery/Noir. Songfic to We found Love by Rihanna and Calvin Harris.

Dipper just got done talking to McGucket about some apocalypse coming. But hey, if there is, tme to party lake the end of the world.

Dipper started looking for Pacifica who told him she was getting some butlers to clean up the mud on the foyer carpet.

Dipper then leads towards Pacifica's room. He see she changed her clothes from her light purple dress into a lake foam green dress with her hair in a wavy fashion.

"Woah you look amazing," said Dipper.

"Really?" Pacifica asked.

"Yeah lake foam green really suits you," said Dipper.

Pacifica blushes.

"Thank you," said Pacifica.

Dipper and Pacifica walk back to the party.

"Thanks Dipper," said Pacifica.

Dipper looked confused.

"You're welcome? Why are you thanking me?" Dipper asked.

"Because without you, I wouldn't have the courage to stand up to my parents," said Pacifica, "I feel like I can take on anything."

Dipper smiles.

Just then We Found Love by Rihanna. (Song above)

"OMG I love this song," said Pacifica.

Dipper grabs Pacifica's hand.

"Care to dance?" Dipper asked.

Pacifica smiles.

"Lets," said Pacifica.

Pacifica starts dancing to the song.

While dancing everyone was watching the pair dance.

"Dang who knew my bro-bro can dance?" Mabel asked.

Toward the end of the song, Dipper lifts Pacifica up Dirty Dancing style, which makes the crowd roar in excitement.

When the song was over they all left.

"Well I know my dad won't let me out of the house without them for a while," said Pacifica, "But I'll find my way out, there's a lot of secret exits in this place, 80% my dad doesn't know about."

"Wow, so I'll see you at the shack sometime?" Dipper asked.

"Probably," said Pacifica.

"I'll see you around," said Dipper.

Dipper kisses Pacifica on the cheek.

Pacifica blushes.

Dipper then leaves.

Pacifica walks to her bedroom and locks the door behind her.

"OMG SENPAI NOTICED ME," said Pacifica.

A/N: OMG PACIFICA IS A NERD. Okay short one shot I know, it's a little idea popped in my head. Okay I'll see you guys next time.