Mabel's Guide to Challenges

Pairing: None.
Note: Imagine Mabel taking over the entire one shot.

Ma-Ma-Ma-Mabel, Mabel, Ma-Ma-Ma-Mabel, Mabel, Ma-Ma-Ma-Mabel, Mabel!

This is Mabel's Guide to: Challenges!

Mabel: So I notices a ton of challenge video's on the internet, the cinnamon challenge, the ice bucket challenges, canned food challenge, etc. Well today it's Mabel's time to make my own, this is: THE MABEL PINES CHALLENGE PALOOZA!

Static.

Mabel: The first challenger is none other than my loyal twin brother Dipper.

Dipper: I'm only here because Mabel's blackmailing me. That picture of Wendy in a bikini came from anyone.

Mabel: Pervert say what?

Dipper: Not falling for it.

Mabel: Darn. Anyway the first challenge is the meatloaf challenge, you have to eat a whole meatloaf in under 30 minutes. And it starts now.

Dipper: I'm not eating that.

Mabel: It's mom's recipe.

Dipper then inhales the entire meatloaf.

Dipper(with food in his mouth): Dangit Mabel stop knowing my weaknesses.

Mabel: But it's fun.

Static

Mabel: Okay next challenger is, my lovable Grunkle Stan!

Stan: What is it I'm doing again?

Mabel: This challenge is called the canned smoothie challenge, it's where you mix multiple types of canned foods into a smoothie, and here's how I made it.

Static

Mabel: First I'm starting by putting a couple of cans full of sweet potato, roast turkey, Vienna sausages, cherry pie filling, apple pie filling, and a few cans of fruit cocktail into a blender. Next you add a couple spoonful's of baking chocolate powder, finally add some milk.

Static

Stan: Welp I've drank worst.

Stan drinks the smoothie.

Stan starts to gag.

Stan: Still not the worst thing I've drank, and I once drank bacon fat.

Mabel: Didn't need to know that.

Static

Mabel: Okay last challenger is who I think is the coolest person on the whole planet, WENDY.

Wendy: Why am I here again?

Mabel: Soos cancelled okay? The final challenge is the act like a baby challenge. It's where you act like a baby in a public setting.

Wendy: Were you on Smile Dip when coming up with these challenges?

Mabel: No, no, no.......... well a little.

Wendy: Figures, well I like to get into your weird world.

Mabel: Okay first stop the grocery store. Also your teen friends know about this.

Wendy: Well that spares the explanation.

Static

Wendy runs up to the produce section and starts crawling.

Wendy: Goo-goo gaga!

Nearby Man: This town has gone down hill.

Static

Wendy is lying on her back with her arms and legs whining like a baby near the arcade.

Nearby old woman: Freaking bath salts!

Static

Wendy is "teething" on one of the police officers.

Dorland: BLUBS!

Blubs: Strangely this is legal.

Static

Mabel: Well that is it for Mabel's Guide to Challenges. Next week we force Soos into a diaper.

Dipper: I'm not helping with you that, and you can't blackmail me because I told Wendy about the picture.

Wendy: Robbie took the picture.

Mabel: Gosh Dangit!

THE END, A MABEL PINES PRODUCTION MMXVI (That's 2016 in roman numerals, or at least that's what Dipper told me it is)