Chapter 4

"Excuse me, sir. Excuse me!" Caleb opened his eyes slowly to find a man sprinkling drops of water on his face. "Wha-what happened?" asked Caleb who was drenched in his blood. "There were douchebags who were hitting you and thought you were dead, so they ran away," answered the man, "the streets became now clearer so I could drive you to a hospital and..." "A hospital? Right! I remembered! Kyla!" interrupted Caleb, "I-I have to go to the pharmacy now be-because my sister... Then, reach the house as f-fast as possible." Caleb got up very hardly and started to walk while limping in pain. "Wait wait! You can't walk to the pharmacy like this. Let me drive you there quickly." The man held Caleb to the back seat of his car, and drove quickly. "Tell me the name of the medicine." "Ai-aptx," mumbled Caleb hardly. The man ran quickly to the pharmacy and found the medicine there. He got back to the car and told him, "Where do I have to drive you now?" Caleb gave him Teresa's phone number, asked him to dial it, and open the speaker. *Brrrrrr* "Hello, Caleb?" "Di-did you go... to the hospital?" said Caleb with no breath. "Caleb, are you fine?" "Just tell me where you are already!" "The ambulance just arrived and we are heading to City Hospital." The man hung up his phone and drove as fast as possible. "Th-thank you ..." "Danielle... my name is Danielle."

Caleb was leaning on Danielle as they walked through the hospital door. "Oh my! You need to go sew your scars now. Sir, come with me," said a nurse when she spotted them. "No...no," mumbled Caleb. "What?" "Umm actually, miss, he is not here for treatment. He wants to see his sister," said Danielle. "Wait! Are you even serious? He needs to be treated right away! Look at those scars!" said the amazed nurse. "There is no use nurse! Believe me; I've tried the whole ride. Just let him see his sister. Only then, he will accept to be treated," said Danielle. "Uhh well, what is his sister's name?" "Kyla..." "Parkinson! Kyla Parkinson," interrupted Caleb. "Okay let me go check." Five minutes later and the nurse returned with the news. "Actually, Kyla Parkinson had a heart attack due to thickening of blood in her vessels, and she is in the intensive care. You can wait for her before Operation Room 12." "A HEART ATTACK!!" marveled Caleb.