2. Jump

Hyra POV

"A Run Away?" I tilted my head in confusion and watched as he chuckled awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah, well people would also, in a negative way, call me a coward. Running away from everything is what I do."

"I wouldn't call that a coward."

"You wouldn't but others have."

I looked to the floor and watched as a drop of water hit the ground, then another and another.

"Ah-" one hit my forehead and he chuckled.

"I guess it's starting to rain..." I said under my breath. He smiled and wiped my forehead. "Yeah, I should get going."

I nodded and stood up. He picked up my bag and handed it to me.

Soon enough, rain began pouring down. He walked casually to the end of the alley and turned his head around, "I hope our paths cross again someday."

--4 Days Later--

Today is my last day.... Not last day of school but more like, last day of life.

My birthday is the day I officially decided to escape this world and find my way to peace.

I was walking on my way to school and carried my school bag along my shoulder.

--FlashBack--

"I hope our paths cross again someday."

--FlashBack end--

"Why does it sound like its the last time I'll ever see him..." I shook my head, "Nah, probably just my imagination."

I sighed and kept walking. I made it to school a few minutes after and realized Juri's gang wasn't there today.

Well, this is going to be a great day.

I made my way to class and sat at my assigned spot beside the window. I watched as the class laughed, made jokes and acted like 5 year olds.

"Hello class!" The teacher shouted out as he made his way to the front of the class.

Everyone took their seats and quietly listened as class began. As the teacher was teaching our class about politics and geography subjects, I dozed off into the scenery of the outside.

Outside and Outcasts.... We are both treated the same and nobody realizes our true potential until, we're gone.

I shook my head slightly to wake up and decided determinately,

It's time to leave.

I raised my hand and asked if I could go to the infirmary cause I wasn't feeling well.

The teacher nodded and I went out. I brought my phone tucked into my skirt and walked down the hallway, to the rooftop.

Before opened the door, I stood in front of it and turned on my phone. I opened my message box and sent an email to my mom.

Mom, you took good care of me. I'm sorry if I disappointed you  throughout my life. But now, I can say goodbye and thank you for raising me with care. I love you and Happy Mother's Day. -Hyra

I pressed sent and opened the heavy door, walked outside, then closed it shut. I embraced the wind through my hair and watched as the birds once again flew majestically across the sky.

I walked to the edge of the rooftop and took out my phone,

Won't be needing this anymore.

I held it tightly then, threw it with all my might.

Finally, I drew my last breath and closed my eyes shut. I took a small step forward and without hesitations,

I jumped.

My life flashing before my eyes, my breath becoming unstable. I drew closer to the ground and finally lost consciousness.

I'm free now.

Or so I thought....

---------------------Author's Note:

Author's Note:

Yes, she actually jumped. TIME FOR A LIL PLOT TWIIISSSTTT!!! I'm actually proud of the idea I have for this book and I hope once again you guys are liking it!! I love how this is a depressing topic but I'm all hyped up in the authors note! Loooool! Ok sorry being serious now.... Lol

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me