10. New Encounter

Hyra POV
--The Next Morning--

I opened my eyes softly and looked around as I sat up. I moved my hand and realized Jungkook on the side of my bed resting his head to the bed.

I smiled warmly and brought a blanket to tuck him in. I, then tiptoed out of the room and went to make some breakfast. As I opened the fridge, nothing was found. The fridge was empty.

I should go get some food. I wouldn't want grandma and grandpa to go.

I changed my bottoms and put my shoes on. I grabbed my keys and wore a cap to cover my messy hair.

"I'll be back." I said quietly as I closed the door behind me and went out.

Jungkook won't mind. I'm just going for a few minutes.

I finally memorized the area and walked to the grocery store. I walked inside and picked up a basket.

Looking through aisle to aisle. Grabbing essentials and checking things off my mental list. The next thing on my list was a large loaf of bread.

So, I walked to the bakery aisle and realized there was only one loaf left. I reached out to grab it but another hand beat me to it.

"Sorry miss, I love bread and I need to take this from you." I looked over and saw a tall and pale looking girl.

She had short brown hair with blond highlights. Large brown glasses and seemed to be a foreigner.

I smiled and replied, "It's alright, I can just come back next time for some."

She looked confused and said, "So you don't want the bread anymore?"

I nodded, "You can have it."

She pouted and handed me the bread, "Here, you can take it." I giggled and said while raising a brow, "Are you sure ?"

She nodded and insisted I take the bread, I smiled and accepted. Suddenly, an unfamiliar voice called out, "Giulia~~ where are you? Come on we have to finish shopping!"

We both turned around to see a girl who looked exactly like the one if front of me. I turned my head back and forth between the 2.

"Uh-- twins?!" I was surprised, seeing my first pair of twins.

"Haha yup! Dalia this is miss, miss this is Dalia!" Dalia brought her hand out and I shook it while smiling.

"You're name is miss?" I giggled and shook my head, "No no, it's Hyra. Very nice to meet you Dalia and Giulia."

"Nice to meet you too, but can I keep calling you miss?" I nodded and Giulia cheered.

We started to walk around the store and chat about stuff.

They're really nice people.... Really comforting. I haven't felt like this in a while.

After we payed for our stuff, Giulia insisted we exchange numbers so we did.

"Are you walking home Hyra?" Dalia asked after I waved bye and began to walk.

"Ah, ne! (Yes)"

"If you want, we could give you a ride? It's too early to be walking." I chuckled and agreed.

We ended up taking our time until I got home. We talked about many different topics and laughed around here and there.

Sadly, we soon arrived home, I waved goodbye and went to the front door. I knocked twice suspecting Jungkook would be up.

I knocked again and said to myself, "Is he still asleep?"

I checked my watch and as soon as I did the door flung open. A flustered Jungkook, breathing heavily faced me.

His eyes widened as he saw me and before I could say a word he pulled me into a hug.

"Hyra! Where were you? You scared me to death!"

"I just went to shop for groceries... I'm sorry I worried you." He pulled me away and held my shoulders.

He stood in front of me and stared into my eyes until looking to the ground and letting out a sigh of relief.

I chuckled and ruffled his hair, "Why do you get worried so easily? I would never leave you pabo!"

"Ya~~ so you know how many times I called you~~" he crouched on the ground and I went down hugging him.

"I left my phone inside. I'm sorry...."

He lifted his head and caressed my cheek while smiling warmly, "It's ok... Just at leave a note or something."

"I will! But hey I made new friends!!"

"Really?" I nodded and smiled excitedly. "Let's talk about it inside."

"Alrighty!" We picked up the bags and walked inside to talk about my new and comforting friends.

------------------
Author's Note:

I DONT WANNA LEAVEEEE YOUUU GUYSSSSS!!!! WAHHHH!!! at least I'm leaving when everything is chill and not in the middle of beef!

So wish me luck on everything and I swear to you guys I will be back with flying colors. If my grades are nice enough I'll post a picture loooool!!!!

BYE BYEEE HONEYS!!! ILL BE BACK SOON!!!

Xoxo Me