21. Nomad

Hyra POV

I ran home with all my force. My heart unable to slowdown, my hands shivered as I clenched them tightly.

I need to run.... Before my nightmare really does come true.

I made it to the house and immediately ran upstairs, slamming the door behind me. I opened my drawers and brought my luggage up. I unzipped it and stuffed the entire bag with my clothes and belongings.

When I emptied all the drawers, I stopped what I was doing and looked at the now empty room.

What am I doing....

I fell to the floor and leaned towards my bed, I brought my knees close to my chest and roughly ruffled my hair.

My tears running down, "My nightmare, is already coming true..."

"Hyra!" I heard a muffled yell through the door. I knew exactly who it was.

"Open the door."

"Don't you get it?!!"

"..."

"I want to leave here!! I don't belong here!! I only ran away cause of Juri, you were just a kick that I needed at the time!!!"

Suddenly, the door unlocked from the outside. It creaked open and Hoseok was there, standing whistle dumbfounded.

"Happy it's me?" He asked while giving me a small smile.

"What are you doing here? Leave me alone right now please..."

"No can do." He reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone. He began to dial someone, "Jungkook get your ass here. Now."

He shut the phone and said, "Count till 10, will you?" I looked at him completely confused and began to count,

"1....2..."

"3"

"4"

"5....6...7..."

"8"

"9"

".....10" The main door suddenly slammed open.

I looked at Hoseok in complete shock. "Ya! Get up here!"

Jungkook ran upstairs and avoided looking at me. "What? Is something wrong?"

"Yes... There is." Suddenly, Hoseok pushed Jungkook in the room and slammed the door. A lock sound followed by Jungkook's banging.

"Make up! Cause if Hyra was to the point of leaving then I'm sure you guys are gonna need this!" He yelled through the door.

"Dude! Open the fucking door! I have nothing to say!"

"We'll find something and lose the attitude kid!"

Jungkook banged on the door one more time and gave up, knowing that he wasn't going to open the door. I looked down to the floor and felt so uncomfortable in this anger that was emitting from Jungkook.

"What did I do wrong?" I looked up from the floor and saw him staring straight at me.

"I knows our relationship is messed up... But you can't tell me you only ran away from your entire life because of Juri... " he waited for my reaction but I said nothing and looked to the ground again.

Suddenly, a mint-ish green box rolled in front of me. I liked towards Jungkook who was crouched leaning to the wall and holding his head in his hands.

I reached my arm out and slowly grabbed the what seemed to be broken box. I brought it close to me and opened it.

The lid popped out so I put it to the side and saw a beautiful ring.

This is the ring I was looking at that day?!

I pulled it out and with no words my heart started to beat softly. "This... Is for me?"

I looked over to him as he lifted his head up. "It's a promise ring." He said softly.

My eyes began to water up, I started to cry and brought the ring closer to my chest. "You idiot...." Jungkook's arms pulled me to his chest suddenly.

"If you want to leave, I won't stop you anymore... But I want you to know that, I really do love you."

He softly let go of me and got up to knock on the door again. "Hoseok, open up, we're done."

The door opened and Jungkook went out. Without a word I stood up and put the ring on my desk.

I'm sorry...

I zipped my luggage and passed Hoseok to the main door, "Hyra--" I opened the door and slammed it shut.

The streetlights lighting up the streets, rain drops falling to the ground, thunder sounding from the distance,

"Goodbye Jungkook."

-------------Author's Note:

-------------
Author's Note:

If any of my readers are going through a though time in a relationship and feel like they are in a cage and can't escape. I want you to know that you can, and no matter what, you are you're own person. It doesn't matter if he or she loves you, you are free to live your life anyway you see fit.

I love you and stay safe,

Xoxo Me