19. Something For You

Jungkook POV
--The Next Morning--

Everyone was up and ready to go shopping on a nice sunny day. "Alright guys! Let's go~~!" Hyra yelled out with Taehyung and ran to the jeep.

Jin hopped in the drivers' seat and we all grabbed a seat in the back while Namjoon sat in the passenger seat.

"Woohoo~~!" Jimin and I yelled out. We all laughed and made jokes and soon enough made it to the mall.

We all explored and split up into groups to cover more ground. We were all on a shopping list for the guys.

"We got the last item. Let's meet up in the front of the mall." Namjoon said through the phone.

"Ok, see you there." I closed the phone and called over Hyra who was looking at a jewelry boutique window.

She ran over and smiled brightly as we walked hand in hand to the entrance.

What was she looking at?

I wondered while we waited for everyone. As soon a Taehyung showed up, I got up from my seat and said in hurry, "Hey! I'll be right back, I think I forgot something!"

"Oh do you want me to come with you?!" Hyra gets up in a panic. I smiled warmly and shook my head, "No, it's fine I remember where i left it!"

As soon as I finished my sentence, I dashed to the boutique. When I made it, I looked specifically at where Hyra was looking.

I saw a silver jeweled ring, in a mint green box. I asked the worker if she could grab that for me.

I hope she likes it...

I smoked to myself and blushed at the thought of her smile.

"Thank you!" I bowed goodbye to the cashier and hid the box in my hoodie pocket. I ran back to the jeep and saw everyone waiting for me.

"Ah~! Sorry guys!" I painted as I hopped into the car.

"It's fine, now put your seatbelt on." Jin said as he started the engine and went off. I looked to my right and saw Hyra slightly falling asleep.

Her head wobbling, I grabbed her cheek and carefully pushed her head onto my shoulder so she could sleep comfortably.

"Cute~~~~!" Jimin teased. Without moving my shoulder I used my other hand to smack Jimin as he giggled.

We soon made it to the house and everyone got up and unloaded everything we bought.

As everyone was walking inside, I rushed out of the car and grabbed Hyra's arm before she went inside. She turned her head in shock and said, "Are you alright? What's wrong?"

"Tonight."

"What tonight?"

"I want to take you somewhere."

She tilted her head in confusion and tapped her finger to her chin, "Where?" She said in a suspicious tone.

"Don't worry~~! It's a surprise!" I chuckled and wrapped her hand around my arm and skipped inside.

We helped the guys clean up and ended up playing some games together, ice breakers and deep conversations.

"Guys, can I ask you something?" Hyra asked nervously from her seat.

We all turned to look at her and Jin replied politely, "Yea, what's wrong?"

"Well, I wanted to know... Why did you all become Run Aways?" Silence filled the room until Namjoon raised his hand.

"It won't hurt to tell. You are one of us anyways." Hyra smiled and we all got comfortable to hear Namjoon's story, "Well, I once lived with my mom and since my dad had passed away, my mom one day brought a man home. He would abused me everyday of my life, I still have the scars to prove it. At school was my only escape, but I would never show up. I fell in love one day....She made me come to school everyday and experience love and the world differently."

"But, one day, me and mom decided it was enough and that we would leave Korea. I went to live abroad, leaving the love of my life... And when I thought she stopped loving me... I was right. That day I received a letter to come to her marriage in Korea."

"What?!!" Hyra screamed out of her seat, "What kind of girl would do that?!!" Namjoon scoffed and continued, "I went and saw her walking down the aisle, I stopped her and the last words I ever said to her were "Run Away With Me"...."

"Then what?!" Hyra shouted once again. "That's for you to find out." He smirked and got up from his seat while sighing, "What?! Namjoon-oppa!!"

He started to walk away and said, "Goodnight everyone! Don't stay up late."

Everyone was chatting about the story and we all giggled at Hyra who was crossing her arms in her seat, "I wanted to know how it ended."

"Well, what do you think, he's here isn't he?" Jimin said, Hyra immediately began to question everything. "Alright! Enough thinking for today, let's go sleep shall we?" Jin implied.

"Ne~~" Taehyung and Jimin answered. Everyone got up and went upstairs while saying goodnight, leaving me and Hyra alone in the living room.

"Let's go?" She looked up and widened her eyes, "Oh yeah! Ok, yeah let's go!"

We got up both of us and both went to put our jackets on. "Guys~ we'll be back soon!"

"Ok! Try not to have sex outside!!" Hoseok yelled out, "YA!!" Me and Namjoon yelled out.

As I looked back at Hyra, her face was a bright red. I chuckled and ruffled her hair as we opened the door and went out.

"Hm~~ where to Jungkookie~?" I held her hand and we began to walk.

As we were reaching the nearby park, I decided,

This is perfect.

"We're here." I walked us to the bench and sat Hyra.

She started to look worried, "Is everything alright?" I nodded and said, "Hyra..." I held tightly behind my back the mint green box.

"Yeah?"

"I--"

"HYRA!!?" Suddenly, an unfamiliar voice yelled out Hyra's name.

As we both turned our heads, I saw an old woman. She looked as if she was exhausted and like she just came out from crying all day, her eyes were red.

I looked back to Hyra, who was as frozen as a stick. Under her breath, she called out,

"Mom..."

-----------(No Author's Note Today)

-----------
(No Author's Note Today)