Mary Read

Sparrow laid in her bed and stared at the ceiling. James had kissed her. Her first kiss had been so perfect and amazing. She felt as if she could fly. She hummed a love song to herself and smiled. It reminded her of James. Everything did. The sun, the moon, the waves. Everything. God she was obsessed. Knock knock.
"Sparrow?" James voice filled her ears. Sparrow immediately sat up and bolted to the door. He now didn't lock her in, it actually had become her room. She could lock it, and they planned on getting her dresses and a dresser. Sparrow put her hand on the cold brass knob, she turned it and yanked it open. Her smile grew when she saw James stood there at the door. Looking absolutely gorgeous.
"I was coming to tell you that we will be arriving a Nassu soon." He told her. Sparrow had heard of Nassu, it was said to be dangerous. Now, Sparrow didn't believe it. She realized that her mind had been clouded by rumors. She was gonna have to find out herself of what it was.
"Okay." She shot a smile a James. Oh yeah James! She and James had discovered feelings for each other. They hadn't decided what they are. Lovers? They didn't know, but they knew their feelings had to be beyond friendship.
"Oh and be careful around there. It can get a little dangerous." Oh, never mind.
"Will do Captain." She gave him a little salute. James just chuckled and shut her door. Sparrow let out a sigh. She didn't know what happened to her. She was so different. She wasn't herself anymore. James had broken her. She was in love.
She stared off into space and thought of James. She didn't even notice how dark it got while thinking of him. She looked out her window and saw that the moon was full and high. She was astonished how long it had been. She crawled into her bed, and wrapped her blankets around her. She slowly drifted into sleep.

"Sparrow, I must tell you something." Her father spoke. Sparrow looked at her father with curiosity.
"I am part of a group. A group that work for good. Don't get me wrong, we must kill our enemy's who try to stop us from making this world better.." Sparrow had stopped listening. Her father KILLED? It sounded horrible. Her father, the one she adored her entire life... a murder. Sparrow had noticed her father stopped talking and stared at her waiting for a response. Shite.
"Um what is the group called?" Her father just chuckled.
"Templars."

Sparrow jerked up in bed. Templars! James had asked her about that the day he captured her. Her dreams were memory's. Only some she truly remembered. She jumped out of the bed and ran to her door. She opened it and ran into the night. She ran across the deck to the cabin and knocked. No answer. She knocked once more. Still no answer.
"James?" Sparrow opened the door and stepped it and shut it behind her. "Hello?" She walked around the cabin. Then, she saw someone out the corner of her eye. She turned to see a woman with dark hair, and dark eyes bending over a map. Sparrow hid behind some of the boxes in the room and peered over them. She processed this mysterious woman. Her eyes widened as she realized it was James. She felt as if she could faint. James was indeed a woman. Sparrow started notice the scar and clothes when she realized it was James. It had been so obvious.
"Damn! We were so close!" The woman spoke. James voice. Sparrow knew her a fact it was James now. Her eyes rolled into the back of head as she fell to the ground. Everything was black...

Sparrow awoke to her head burning. She must have hit it hard. She started to sit up until she was pushed back down.
"Easy love." Spoke a voice. James.
"My head hurts."
"I'm not surprised." James leaned over her. Not the woman but James.
"Wait a minute." Sparrow jerked up even if James tried to push her down again. "You're a woman!" Sparrow felt hurt. He, well she had lied to her. James looked down.
"So you did see." James removed the bandana and let her hair down. Again Sparrow saw the woman. She felt so hurt, so used. But it only took seconds for it to disappear. This was still the person she fell in love with.
"Then your name mustn't be James."
"It's not." James had a slight smile.
"Well? What is it?"
"Mary Read." Mary. What a pretty name. Sparrow loved it.
"Suppose this changes your feelings toward me?" Mary said. Sparrow thought for a moment. Did it? No, of course no. It was still her first love, her first kiss.
"No." Sparrow simply said. Mary raised her gaze to Sparrow. Shocked. Mary's mouth was agape. Sparrow only smiled at this. She leaned into Mary closing the space between them. Her mouth hit Mary's still agape lips. After moments of Sparrow moving her lips against Mary's, Mary responded. Returning the kiss. Sparrow pushed against her, wrapping her arms around Mary. Mary did the same. They held each other, kissing each other for what seemed to be hours. Sparrow pulled away, a devilish smile planted on her face. She wasn't out of breath like Mary.
"So you really don't care?" Mary spoke. Panting.
"Of course not. Or do you need more proof?" Sparrow spoke seductively. Mary smiled.
"I believe you." Mary tried to kiss her again. Sparrow was about to kiss Mary again until she remembered why she was there.
"Oh! I remembered something." Sparrow pulled away. Mary groaned, wishing Sparrow kissed her again.
"My father telling me about the Templars." Mary's eyes widened. Sparrow had her attention. "My dreams are retelling me my memories. I snapped awake at the word."
"This is terrific!" Mary stood up. "Maybe he told you secrets!"
"Maybe." Sparrow stood up as well.
"This is amazing. You're amazing!" Mary pulled Sparrow into another kiss.