Bonus Ending

Sparrow walked side by side with her children on the beach. She was now remarried. She was happy. James, was her eldest and son. He had black hair with chocolate eyes like his father's. Mary, her youngest and her daughter and brown hair and green piercing eyes. She had them hand in hand while walking on her beach. Their footprints was the only thing that followed them. Her husband, Victor, understood Sparrow. He had lost his loved one, their first date they told each other they we're in love with someone else who they had lost. He also let Sparrow keep her name as Sparrow Read. He didn't mind. Sparrow was happy with her family, but she secretly wished this was her and Mary's family. Her and Mary would have been great mother's together. Sparrow smiled to herself while walking with her beautiful children. Her daughter, Mary, stopped walking. Sparrow turned and looked at her.
"Sweetheart? What's wrong?" Sparrow asked. She released her sons hand and crouched in front of her daughter.
"Mommy? Did you love another girl with my name?" Mary's eyes were tearing up. She was only 5, she didn't understand. Sparrow bit her bottom lip.
"I did, yes. Long ago."
"Do you love her more than me?" Mary was on the verge of tears.
"No sweetheart! I can't love anyone more than I love you two! You're my babies!" Sparrow pulled Mary into a tight embrace. Then she grabbed James, who is 13, by the arm and yanked him into the embrace as well. They all held each other tightly. They stayed like that in silence. Then Mary's voice broke it.
"Is she the reason why I am named Mary?" She asked.
"Yes honey. Without her, you wouldn't have such a beautiful name, and maybe wouldn't exist." She felt Mary smile.
"Then I can't wait to meet her!" Sparrow held back her tears.
"Me too sweetie, me too."
James just stayed silent. He knew everything. He knew everything about his mother's dead lover. He knew every secret she had, every moment they shared. He knew. And he understood. One day Sparrow would tell Mary, but she was to young. Sparrow had named her children after someone she loved dearly. Sparrow wasn't even surprised that she felt familiar butterflies in her stomach. Sparrow looked at the setting sun and smiled. She had everything she needed, right here.

"You'll never loose me Sparrow, my love, I will stand by your side always." Mary said.
"I know." Sparrow simply replied.

And the series is done. I'm crying. This is soooo hard for me! I can't believe I done this. I feel horrible and sad. Well I hope you enjoyed it! While I'm sitting here crying like a baby. Like God. I'm writing another AC4 Fanfic. It's another James Kidd/Mary Read x OC. I don't plan on killing her this time so.