Goodbye (Short)

Sparrow stood on the deck with her luggage on each sides of her. She was to return to England with her father. She already said her goodbyes to Anne. Anne knew the truth on why she was leaving, she knew what Sparrow's father had done. Mary was shocked when Sparrow told her the news.
"You said we would always be with each other." Mary's voice was soft.
"I know." Sparrow said. She looked down.
"Then don't leave!"
"I have to." Sparrow held back her tears. Mary looked at Sparrow in shock. Sparrow looked up at Mary. She instantly started remembering her features. Her scar, her chocolate eyes, her dark hair. Sparrow would miss it.
"I love you.." Sparrow broke. Mary's lip quivered. She began to cry. Sparrow immediately pulled Mary into a tight embrace.
"I'll come back for you. I promise my love." Sparrow said. Tears escaped her eyes as well. Sparrow pulled away and turned away, but Mary grabbed her arm and pulled her back around. Mary made a quick movement and slammed Sparrow's lips into hers. The kiss was rough and passionate. Mary had never failed sending butterflies into Sparrow's stomach. Sparrow's legs began to shake. The kiss was perfect. But she pulled away.
"I have to go." Sparrow quickly grabbed her luggage and ran onto her father's ship. A crew man took her luggage and left her. The boat began to pull away from Mary's ship.
"I love you Mary Read! Don't you ever forget that!" Sparrow cried.
"As I love you Sparrow Bloodmoon!" Mary cried in return. The ship was soon far from Mary's. Mary's ship was long gone by now. Sparrow finally let all her pain out.