1

Hello, the games are about to begin and I know who will die first in the blood bath, no Percy will not be in the blood bath, she will see the deaths but she will not be in the battle...yet. shout out to GreekGeek4life for getting the riddle correct, it was holes.

~~~~~

This would be my last meal with the others, the last one that Dangelo and I would have as allies instead of foes. I looked at the necklace I made for Dangelo, since I saw he didn't have a district token like I had my camp necklace with the ring his past gave me.

"Any final words of wisdom oh great mentors." Dangelo said sarcastically.

Haymitch crossed his arms and looked at both of us.

"When the gong sounds, get the hell out of there. You're not ready for the blood bath at the Cornucopia unlike ice princess. Both of you just clear out, put as much distance as you can between yourselves and the rest of the tributes and find water. Got it?" Dangelo frowned but nodded, I didn't say anything knowing Haymitch wouldn't like what he saw from me. The dreams told me what I will do, and if that's what my dream self did I will most likely be going that anyways.

I remember the dream, the arena was divided into four. What they had I don't know, I just hope I can survive long enough for one of them to survive.

Dangelo he froze then turned to me. I handed him the glowing red and orange necklace. Good luck

I went to my respective area, one of the Peacemakers grabbed my arm and put a needle on me as I felt a chip enter my system.

"It's to keep track of you in the arena." I nodded but not because I understood but because I just wanted him to leave.

Kaytra walked up to me and handed e back my necklace since it was being checked to see if it could be used as a weapon.

I walked over and stood on the circular metal plate. "Remember what your mentors said Ariadne. Good luck Flaming Mask." She said smirking at the nickname the capitol gave me. Then the glass cylinder is lowered around me, breaking our talk. I lift my chin and started to look around me. The smell of Pines, Palm trees, oak and many different scents were thrown at me.

Then I heard the announcer's voice boom all around me.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let the Eighty-sixth Hunger Games begin!"

~~~~~~

Sixty seconds. That's how long everyone normally had to stand in the metal circles before the gong or the land mines would be set off.

Good thing is...I'm not normal.

I stared at the cornucopia in the center and saw a sword, a set of senbons, an axe, and a bow that I could use, the rest I just ignore (weapon wise). I zoned out for a bit.

"30
.
.
.
29
.
.
.
28"

Screw it, my instincts were going haywire so I just went with my gut, I jumped. The explosion was set off making me closer to the cornucopia, even though that hurt my sensitive ears.

I landed on my knee on the ground and my fist making a dent in the ground making me look like Uncle Tony.