2

Hey guys here is the next chapter hope you like

Percy: sagariolily doesn't own us
Katniss: Rick Riordan and Susan Collins do
Nico: if she did there would be many gay ships
Rue: and I would still be alive.

Me: Shout out to Queenofdarkness2401 for getting the riddle correct first, since many got it right

"Listen here Blowfish-" I growled at her, it's Blofis not Blowfish she can't even-

"Don't growl at me mutt!-" I can't take it anymore! She won't shut her trap. She has been yapping for eight freaking hours! Ra dammit shut up already banshee! I punched her in the stomach making her fall to the ground on her hands and knees, caughing trying to catch her breath.

Ah come on! I didn't even punched you that hard!

Alpha we have done as you have said and checked the perimeter. No one but you two are in this season.

I nodded at the wolf before me. I looked at my feet and saw Fleecy trying to get up, keyword trying. Wow she's useless! What, I have been in two wars already, this girl is a bug compared to the Aphrodite and Demeter cabins and that's that they are the most peaceful ones but when they have to they will whoop some behinds.

I got Fleecy in my arms and started to jump from tree to tree, the wind making Fleecy shake but she didn't complain since we were now going to Autumn in the arena. I looked at the sky and saw a winter's night above that is until a song, I believe is the anthem of Panem, all the fallen appeared in the hologram in the sky.

13 faces appeared on the screen above. My head started to pound as I saw how each of them died, some where slow and painful some where fast but painful. Wow do these kids have no remorse what so ever, am I the only one with morals in this place. I sighed in relief that I didn't see Dangelo's face in the sky, nor Luna's, Beck's or Kireina's.

"Looks like Embry was all bark and no bite." Fleecy mumbled in rage. I rolled my eyes, still carrying her since she was still weasing a bit from lack of air.

I glanced at her as we were now in the middle of the Autumn season.

"So, Blowfish, what's for dinner? I don't have all night you know." I glanced at her in distaste. I grabbed a fruit from one of the trees and threw it at her. Apparently she also doesn't know how to catch since it hit her in the head. I face palmed, she got a 10 and she can't even catch, HOW?!

"Watch it!" Was growled at me...and she calls me the mutt. I look around as I started to tinker with the armor that Danish had.

"Day one, and I'm stuck with my rival, just great, someone is definitely getting a kick out of this." Fleecy mumbled in horror not caring that I was hearing. Drama queen much

I stared at Fleecy until she started to get uncomfortable. "What mutt." She spat. I got my knife, twirled it around my fingers until I finally released it hitting its target, the forearm of the girl named Sheik, district 7 female representative. She yelled in pain while Fleecy stared at me in shock.

"YOU BITCH! I'LL KILL YOU!" I stood up quietly and walked to her taking the knife from her forearm making her yelp in pain.