2

Shout out to GreekGeek4life for getting the riddle correct...even though you were freaking out... Lol XD

Anyways here is the third to the last chapter...if not the second to the last hm, have to think about it

Percy: *rolls eyes* Sagario doesn't own the Percy Jackson series-

Katniss: -or the Hunger Games series

Luna: she only owns the OCs

Me: So let the games continue!

~~~~

I looked to my right, blood pounding on my ears with a mighty roar. I knew the games would come to an end this 24 hours, I felt the need to heal with the water I had on my jug.

I look down on my hands, jug opened, taunting me with its song, my throat went dry as I kept staring. I licked my lips and turned the jug upside down making it pour to the ground making mud.

I felt two life forces walk towards me. One in sadness and guilt the other in rage and jealousy. I didn't even move away from the knife that Kireina through at me, catching it by the hilt a millimeter away from scratching my mask. I twirled the dagger between my fingers, ignoring the look of frustration on Kireina's face. I stared at the puddle in the ground in front of me with no emotion.

I closed my eyes, my hands started to shake as I put my fists on my head as I shook it to take away the memories of the war that I tried to suppress, of the war with Kronos and Gaea, of all the lives lost, my breath started to quicken as I saw bloodshed behind my lids. My instincts took over as the full moon rose to the night sky.

My eyes turned into golden slits, the same as that of a wolf's, whisker marks appeared on my face as I felt my canine teeth become sharper.

I glared at Kireina, my nails growing into black talons, I couldn't transform but I can definitely change my appearance behind the mask. I growled at her, making her flinch under my gaze, as I slowly made my way to her. She backed away every time I would move towards her.

I could feel Dangelo's nervousness, and Kireina's fear as I took out my sword, as said weapon grazed the pouch of senbons on my thigh.

I chuckled at her uneasiness, my eyes half-lids making me look like a predator and Kireina my prey. In a flash I didn't see Kireina anymore but Annabeth, wounded, her eyes broken. "We'll get through this. Together." I froze, I felt my anger diminish slowly.

Kireina suddenly launched herself at me, making me drop the sword in shock.

"Ariadne!" Dangelo suddenly snapped and tackled Kireina to the ground. They started to get to the edge of the cornucopia. I looked down and saw a strange pattern on the ground. I jumped to the top and gasped. The arena wasn't that of the elements, it was a compass! North being Spring, East being Summer, South being Autumn, and West being Winter.

I looked to see Kireina holding Dangelo's shirt, knife pointing at his throat. I need to think. Damn it Jackson, think! The bow!

I put the arrows on the string and released the arrow, grazing Kireina's ear making her drop Dangelo. Using this to his advantage Dangelo high kicked her, sending the reincarnation of the daughter of Athena flying.

I jumped down from the cornucopia and ran towards Kireina. Talons out to scratch her. I lunged my body at her as she got out a sleeping bag.