4

Wow two chapters in one go...I feel proud shout out to TiffanyStyx790 for getting the riddle correct.

Well I don't own anything put the plot and some OCs :3

Let's begin

~~~~

From all the people in the capital Katniss knows me best...so why did she give me a yoyo.

I can tell it's from District 7, which was Sheik's home...but why a wooden yoyo? Couldn't they, I don't know, give me something for SURVIVAL! Not that I'm complaining, this yoyo is pretty sick, it has Sheik's token shredded in one side and a triton on the other side, plus it has a pretty long string. I can tie people with this!

I stared at it and sighed in misery. I closed my eyes as my back was pressed against the bark of a tulip poplar tree. I could still hear her scream, the look of horror that flashed on her face, the look of anger and loss in Scott's eyes, the last breath that they both took. My breath started to quicken as I started to remember all the deaths in my life. Suddenly I felt someone running 30 miles away from were I was. I ignored it for a moment until I felt someone run towards my direction. I frowned as someone passed me in a hurry.

Okay?

I saw a dove fly by and with that I was trapped.

~~~~

No Styx, no PLEASE! LET ME OUT! RA DAMN IT! I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I HAVE A FLASHBACK!

'Annabeth laced her fingers through mine. In the light of my bronze sword, her face was beautiful.
'We're together,' she reminded me. 'We'll get through this.'

I started gasping for air, my hands went to my hair, the duo was looking at me in amusement as I was having a meltdown. I started to hit the 'glass' in desperation.

'Tell the sun and stars hello for me.'

Stop...please...I can't...STOP!!

I hit the surface making it crack under my fist. The duo jumped back in surprise and awe. I glanced to see who they were, Beck and Kireina. Di immortales.

I smack my fist again making a hole threw the trap, my hair going all around making me look like a maniac.

I got up in a hurry and ran towards the broken side smashing the 'glass' to pieces as I ran from them

Once I calmed down I looked around to see that I was in the middle of Autumn. I heard the calls of many different birds as the wind caressed my skin and hair. I stayed still for the time being as I was too tired from my breakdown to actually move anymore, I closed my eyes and entered the dream realm ruled by two gods.

~~~~~

I looked around and saw that I was in a studio of sorts.

"Only six tributes stand, and what an excitement it has been!"

If I was there I would punch you till you're black and blue.