Percy Jackson and The Olympians; The Lament of Aphrodite

Hi, this is Kelly. Um... Jiper fans, don't cry. And no hate for this chapter. Thx.

Tony Stark

I looked around his apartment, nothing much to see. Opening a closet, I saw heaven. Rolls upon rolls upon rolls of blueprints, sketches, and designs. I took a few select ones, and went to Percy's bedroom. It took an hour of searching to find a cardboard box. I took that to.

When I reached Stark Towers, I was greeted by an odd sight.

Pepper was sitting on the ground with a steaming mug while Mozart played on the speakers. I sat down next to her and had JARVIS lock all of the doors. Then I opened the box.

"I found this at Percy's house. It looked important." I said, and took out the album.

Opening it, we looked at pictures of a smiling Percy. One with no worries. He had other kids around him to. Rachel and Nico were in quite a few of them. Then there was a punk-goth type girl with spiky hair in some, and a California blonde.

There was one where Percy was flashing the peace sign behind the blonde's back. She seemed to be drawing something. Looking closer, I saw one of the sketches. The one Percy said his girlfriend drew.

"Pepper, this is the girl. Percy said she drew the blueprints! That's her sketching the one for the house I wanted to make!" I said, and Pepper immediately flipped to a different page with the girl.

She was pretty, curly blonde hair, tan, and athletic. Then there were her eyes. They were a startling grey. She looked like the type that would be really studious and hate bad boys. So what was their story?

Pepper sighed,

"So much beauty and talent wasted." She said,

"I know right?" a random voice said, I looked around. It wasn't Nico, the voice was too girly. I focused on the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her appearance kept changing, her hair going from blonde to brown to strawberry blonde.

"Who are you?!" Pepper asked, bolting up. The stranger laughed a tinkling giggle.

"I am Percy's... cousin, I believe. Yes, I am his cousin. Aphrodite, the Goddess of love!" She announced herself. A goddess? In Stark Towers? Weird. And what was it with all of the family members visiting?!

"Um, would you like coffee? Or I can make tea." Pepper said, and Aphrodite declined, sitting down on a sofa.

"I came to speak with you about Percy's past, present, and future. I worry for him. She was the love of his life. His tether to life. He wasn't always like this."

"What happened?" I asked, the goddess sighed,

"It started long before they were born. During World War II, Adolf Hitler, the son of Hades-"

"Wait, you're saying Nico is related to HITLER?!" I asked,

"Yes, he started a genocide to prove himself useful to his father. You see, Hitler was a rare case in demigods. He had no powers over his father's domain."

"But he killed so many people!" Pepper said,

"He had no powers. That's why he tried proving himself through mass murder. The horrible acts continued, and finally, after much consideration, the sons and daughters of Poseidon and Zeus decided to bear arms against the sons of Hades. Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini. They fought a long war, you probably read about in your history books."

"Everyone did." I said, folding my arms.

"Yes, and finally, when the war ended, the Big Three, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades realized how influential and dangerous their children were. So, they swore a pact. To never sire a child ever again."