Those of The Simple Mind

Thor Odinson

"Hello brother." the man in gold sneered,

"Loki." I growled, pushing Jane behind me.

"Oh there's no need for that. I came to be civilized, and speak with the supposed great hero. Perseus Jackson." He said, smirking.

After we had returned to Asgard, Loki was put on trial, and after two years of solitary confinement, he was set free.

"Perseus Jackson is a cold-hearted bastard. Go home and tell the All-Father that." I said, and Loki smirked,

"Then we'll have much in common." he said, and walked towards the Avengers Tower. I ran with Jane back to the building, to alert the others of Loki's presence.

He was there before we were. Loki seemed to be searching for Percy, and spoke very politely.

Was it possible he only wanted to talk?

Loki Laufeyson

If the tales were true, Perseus Jackson was indeed, a great hero. He was said to have defeated the Titan Army with only about sixty warriors. I only wished to speak with him.

The others were wary of me when they called the man of iron, and told him to bring Perseus.

I expected the tall, powerful, and menacing warlord depicted in paintings. What I received was close, but a very different image.

Perseus was indeed tall. He had the god-like looks, powerful aura, and strong body. But his eyes held sorrow, he had a crease between his eyebrows, signs of extreme worry. It was clear that this was the general who lead the Greeks to victory, and it was also clear that this general had suffered many losses. 

"Perseus son of Jack, it is an honor to be in the same room as you." I said, and I meant it. I was never one to put someone above me, but Perseus Jackson was too great of a person to be ignored. I could tell the dimwits were shocked at my display, but Perseus stood his ground,

"Thank you, and it's Jackson. Twenty-first century here. Why did you come?" his voice was full of sorrow, but had a commanding tone to it.

"Why, I wished to speak with you myself." I said, and he sat down on a chair. "How did you do it? The Titan War? You only had sixty people." I said,

"Yeah. We managed it somehow." He replied, I nodded. At this rate, the conversation would go very slowly.

"Perseus-"

"Percy. Perseus is my formal name." he said, and leaned forward,

"What's the Norse Lord of Mischief doing here on Earth?" he asked, a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"I wish to speak. Perhaps you have spoken to the gods lately?" Percy shook his head,

"I've been avoiding any memories of..."

"Ah, Miss Chase." I said, "I offer my deepest condolences. She was a hero, and will remain one." Percy smiled,

"Yeah. Loki? What made you want to take over the world?" He asked, and I was surprised,

"I-I was jealous of my brother. He received Asgard, so I thought I would take over Earth." He nodded, seemingly taking in the information.

"You seem like a cool guy. Just don't let that coolness get to your horns. I can see it's already in your head."

"I see. Well, I must be going back. It was truly an honor meeting you, young hero. I may be back another time." I said, feeling content.

"Yeah man. I mean, you're pretty badass yourself." He said,