Chapter 9: Hot Topic Employees

AN: Reminder the plots of the fanfictions that the Harrys come from are old stories I've made before but never posted or shared and sorry if there are any mistakes or errors.

"Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell."

Daddy Harry retracted his head back to blink at me in confusion, furrowing his brows as he gave me a look.

"What?"

"I said mitochondria is the powerhouse of the fucking cell, did I stutter?" I said with a straight face, smiling slightly when he let go of my wrists and took a step back away from me, no longer pinning me against the wall as I grinned.

That's right, feel the awkwardness buddy cause I ain't doing this shit.

A ringtone suddenly rang in the air, making Daddy Harry retrieve his phone from his pocket, hesitantly answering after he read the caller ID on the screen as he continued to watch me.

"What. I'm busy." He snapped into the reciever, running his tongue along his lower lip as his eyes roamed my body making me jump slightly in the air and snap my fingers when I landed back on my feet before pointing at him with a straight face like a boss.

"Uh... right..." He said, looking slightly freaked out when I continued to stay in my pose as he shook his head, coming out of his daze.

"Fine. I'll be there." Harry grit out before he ended the call, putting the device back in his pocket as he looked at me.

"I suggest you stay away from me," He suddenly said, clearing his throat and running his hand through his long hair obviously trying to regain his composure as I scrunched my face up at him, bringing my hand up and flipping it upwards so my palm was facing the ceiling above and my fingers were slightly curled.

The fuck.

"Weren't you the one who pinned me against the wall..."

"I know." He cut me off, rolling up the sleeves of his shirt as he ran his tongue along the inside of his cheek.

"I apologize. Like I've said, I usually have better... control." He said, his adams apple bobbing up and down as we stared at eachother.

"Stay away." Was his last gruff retort before he turned and walked out, leaving me in the hallway, my chest rising and falling rapidly as I watched him exit the building.

"Holy shitttt... you guys." I breathed into my wrist watch with wide eyes, trying to contact the main trinity before I darted outside to the parked car.

"You guys would not believe which Harry this one is." I immediatly blurted out when I got into the front seat, having Prince, Assassin, and Psycho Harry all turn to look at me with curious expressions.

"Who?" They all asked.

"Daddy Harry..." I said through my teeth, giving them a "yikes" kind of look before placing my hands on the steering wheel, starting the engine as my eyes scanned the parking lot, making me lean forward in my seat when I spotted Daddy Harry walk into a sleek expensive looking black car, a chauffer actually holding the car door for him.

Course he's got that mula.

"What... I thought I was Daddy Harry what the fuck, I want a refund." Psycho Harry complained in a slightly disappoinmented tone from the backseat as Assassin Harry scoffed besides him.

That one scoffs a lot.

"If anything I would be the Papi." Assassin Harry countered before the two of them erupted in a loud argument behind me on who's more daddy as fuck as I followed the black car.