Chapter 10: August Tinkles

To think, I used to spend my weekends staying in my room in the dark on my phone to joining group therapy for sex addicts, visiting a strip club, and then being abducted and brought to some large victorian mansion in the middle of god knows where.

Put that on my snapchat story for yah.

"We brought you another offering sire." One of the pale lanky red eyed men said once I was brought into a large luxurious bedroom, his cold hand on my back as he shoved me further inside making me turn to him with a frown.

"Please stop poking, I'm tender and I bruise easily." I mumbled, rubbing my love handles before I turned my head back to find a tall dark figure at the far end of the room staring dramatically out the large window in front of him, his back facing me as I studied his tall silhouette.

Fanfiction is like a box of chocolates, you never know which Harry you're going to get.

But I was for sure this one was the vampire one that I read in my early stages of being a fangirl.

"You may leave." Was his gruff response, my gaze falling on the large black cape that was draped over his broad shoulders covering his tall frame as I furrowed my brows in confusion.

What exactly did I read when I was thirteen...

"Yes sire." The others bowed, backing away into the hallway making me copy their bow before I tried following them and exiting out of the room, only for one of them to catch me and push me back inside with a glare.

"Not you." The woman hissed before closing the two large dark cherry wood doors, leaving me alone in the room with Harry who I was assuming was the head vampire.

Iconic.

"Psst..." I heard someone say, making me turn back to Vampire Harry who was still staring out the window with a rigid posture, his face hidden from me as my eyes widened when I realized the small "psst" was from him.

"Uh.. yes?" I said in a hushed voice, not knowing what to say as I raised my brow at him.

"They gone?" He whispered back, his voice low like he didn't want anyone else to hear him as he continued to look out the window.

"Oh uh, yeah they're gone." I reassured him, nodding my head slowly even though he couldn't see me.

"Sweet." Harry said, his tone casual as I watched the black old victorian looking cape from his shoulders fall to the floor, revealing his oversized red and black plaid flannel and black skinny jeans as I watched him shake his shaggy brown hair, the curls reaching his sharp jawline as he wrapped a bandana around his head to keep the strands away from his forehead, still facing the window.

"You want something to drink?" He suddenly asked, finally turning around, his eyes covered with a pair of black shades that showed my reflection, my gaze automatically focusing on the sharp fangs that were protruding from his lips as he gave me a dimpled smile while flicking a fuzz of lint off his Rolling Stones shirt.

"Um... yeah, sure." I shrugged, blinking in shock as he chewed on the gum in his mouth and strode over to one of the old furnitured dark cherry wood cabinets, opening it to reveal a mini fridge as he grabbed a small black remote and pointed it at the wall besides him, pressing a button causing a part of the wall to slide up and expose a large flat screen tv.

"Nice right?" He smirked when he noticed I was admiring his television, one of his large hands resting on his knees, slightly crouching down as he peered through his fridge making me look at the small packs of red liquid put on the side of the refridgerator door.

"You want postive A or positive B?" He asked, running his tongue along the side of his fang before he turned his head to me as I tensed.

We just stared at eachother for a moment, the whole room silent until he let out a chuckle and took the gum from his mouth, carelessly sticking it on the underside of one of the old furniture tables nearby.