Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

My phone was blowing up with messages from people who knew I had a daughter.

I wasn't prepared for any answers. They don't all need answers.

Even though I wanted to murder Neymar, I wouldn't dare to. Mariana was our daughter, and if he wants to post a picture of her then fine. He can do that.

But he did it out of the blue, and I hate surprises.

The phone started ringing. I checked the caller I.D and it was Rafaella. Me knowing if I don't answer she'll either A. Keep calling or B. Show up at my door.

"E aí (What's up)?"

"Don't be ma- " She stopped mid sentence, "Wait, you're not mad?"

I chuckled. "Why would I be mad? Mad no. Surprised? Hell yes."

"I– I thought what Neymar did would.. You know anger you."

"It's his child too. He wants to post a picture, then he can do it. I'm not gonna supervise every move he does with Mariana."

"That's true.. That means I can post pictures of Mariana on my page!" Rafaella excitedly said.

I let out a fake deep sigh. "I guess you can."

Rafaella cheered over the phone. "I'm gonna go post some now, bye!"

She hang up before I could say another word. Is posting pictures that exciting? Well it would be if you had 2 million followers. I can barely make it to 500.

I was really gonna do laundry this time, but my phone rang once again.

I groaned and answered the caller. "Hello?"

"Olá, It's Nadine. Sorry to bother you, if you're doing anything important." Her soft voiced spoked.

I sat up straighter and spoke more like a normal cheerful person would. "Oh olá Nadine. I was just watching some tv."

"I was calling to ask you if you would like to join us for lunch tomorrow, then you can pick up Mariana afterwards if you'd like."

"That'll be great."

"Great! Neymar will be picking you up tomorrow at around 10:30. See you tomorrow."

"Wait Ney– "

She hung up before I could say another word. What is with this family hanging up before I could say bye.

A few minutes after setting my phone down, it started dinging uncontrollably. I'm so tempted to throw my phone across the room.

Instead of any text messages, it was notifications from Instagram. Instagram?

I went into the app and went through the notifications. I was being tagging in a bunch of pictures. Me being the curious one I clicked one.

The photo was a notification say Neymar followed me. How did he find my account. He totally went stalker alert.

At least I went from 460 to 1400 followers. Honestly how the fuck does that happen.

After all these distractions, I have officially given up on doing laundry. I still have other clothes.

It was absolutely boring without Mariana. Usually at this time I would be feeding her, then be giving her a bath. Hopefully Neymar, Nadine or whoever did them.