Chapter Nineteen (Part Two)

NOT EDITED

"Why are they all staring at us?" I whispered, as soon as we walked into the restaurant.

The secret place Sergio took us to was located by the beach. It was a somewhat fancy restaurant.

When we entered the door, all eyes were on us. But from my point of view, they were all on me.

Sergio had grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. "It's because you look beautiful in that red dress."

I gave me a small nudge in the stomach with my elbow, and I could feel my face heating up. "No their not. It's because I'm with the famous Sergio Ramos isn't it."

"I prefer my answer more." He winked.

I gave him a short look just before we walked over to the hostess. "Reservation under Ramos."

Her composure immediately went from classy to no class in a matter of seconds. She chest was perked up, and started battling her eyes as if there was something in her eye. It took her a few short seconds before she actually noticed me, and when she did it was very pretty.

"Right this way sir." Sergio tightened his grip on my hand and offered me a small grin.

We were sat in the back where no paparazzi could take a snap of us out together.

He ordered us the most expensive wine, which I thought was unnecessary. But I guess my opinion was invalid.

"So, where are you from." Sergio asked, when the waiter walked away with our order.

"Sao Paulo, Brazil."

He nodded. "You're a Brazilian, that's nice. What about your family?"

"I have a younger sister whose 12, and an older brother that's 25. He lives in the States. My sister lives in Rio with my parents," I paused, "What about you?"

"I have a sister, and brother. They both live in — " My mind starting zoning out when I heard a familiar laugh.

I took a quick glance in the direction of the laugh. I winced at the sight I was staring at. It was Neymar, and he wasn't alone. He was with a girl. A girl I could make out because of the lightening.

"Cassandra." A voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I quickly looked back at Sergio. "I'm so sorry."

"It's alright," He smiled. "Is there anything going on between you and Neymar, and don't even try to say you don't have feelings for him."

"I-I don't know," I felt bad for giving him that answer. I saw the sadness flash through his eyes. "It's just, I enjoy being in your company. But Neymar is the father of my daughter and it's hard to explain."

He nodded. "I get it."

"Do you want to get out of here and head to the beach?" I asked.

"That would be nice, but only if you want to though."

I sat up from the chair, and walked over to Sergio's side. I offered him a hand, which me grabbed. I walked past Neymar and his date, and ignored the looks he was giving him.

If he can enjoy his time with a girl, then I can enjoy my time with Sergio.

Sergio settled a $100 bill before we walked away.